Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gyre
Feb 25, 2007

Thanks for the OP, my gf is Swedish and I've been trying to understand their politics but there are a lot of details to remember, especially when you're used to a two party system. She plans to vote S in the next elections after becoming disillusioned with V's foreign policy after the EU elections.

EDIT: Speaking of which, all I got from her grumbling was something about the Vänsterpartiet preferring Cuba to the US in some way. Can someone tell me what their foreign policy actually is?

Gyre fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Aug 12, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyre
Feb 25, 2007

Pimpmust posted:

On Cuba, from Motion 2009/10:U202

She's very, very critical of the UN, so this (and the Palestine thing, which is also UN-based) explains it.

• Locked thread