Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
One thing to notice about the SD is that they were actual nazis in the 80's-90's, they were Skinheads going around kicking in heads rather than the numbskull closet nazis they are today as they tried to clean up their image.

Sadly it seems people are just as stupid as ever to vote for them at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009

Cardiac posted:

You believe in space lizards as well? It is almost like you think that SD will start wearing uniforms and saying heil hitler if they become the majority?
The hardcore racists in SvP and Nationaldemokraterna.

Considering that SD was part of the ye olde skinhead brigade about twenty/twentyfive years ago I wouldn't put it past them to obfuscate their true reasons.

Besides, they've already shown themselves a loving pack of incompetent racist dipshits (not ALL of them obviously, just the people who are actual racist dipshits) already so do you REALLY want people like that in the government pulling strings?

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
It's also probably the best place to live if you want a fast route into Sweden and our supermarkets that are constantly invaded by a horde of Norwegians wanting more bang for their buck, so to speak. :v:

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009

Alhazred posted:

The government is just trolling us now. They are giving over a million bucks to an organization that wants to exterminate the Norwegian wolf tribe while an organization that works for animal's rights gets nothing: http://www.dagbladet.no/2014/10/10/nyheter/dyr/statsbudsjett_2015/demokrati/35669799/

I don't get all the wolf hating, sure they might kill some livestock (and sometimes for no reason kill all the livestock and not eat them) but we're kind of at fault here, we're the ones encroaching on their territories and whatnot, also they're not going to just stay in the same area for all eternity.

Besides, they keep the drat Roe deer population down and those fuckers spread ticks everywhere like a plague, often carrying 1000+ ticks at the same time turning them into tick factories! :argh:

Not to mention the damages the deers cause do to the gardens of people.

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
So for someone who isn't very active in the discussion on Israel vs Palestine, what exactly is hindering them from stopping this retarded conflict and razing those prison walls around Gaza so the people don't have to be treated like they are some kind of sub-humans trapped in a zoo?

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
I don't want to make this into the F-35 chat but it seems so strange that people does not want the Gripen, it's smaller, easier to maintain and much less expensive (especially per flight hour) so you can get about four of them for the same price of a F-35.

Of course, the reason people don't want it is probably because the US has a giant hard-on for them "super" planes and they want everyone else to give them their money for the privilege of having a bad plane!

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
Isn't one of there reasons why it's kind of lovely right now also because of all the tax-cuts that went through during the Reinfelt years?

Tax-cuts and a welfare state don't exactly mix together well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009

Xoidanor posted:

It's unfair to blame it entirely on the Reinfeldt government. It was a process which Persson set in motion and that Reinfeldt continued.

I suppose that's true, however he had the power to stop it from going as far as it did.

Oh well, what's done is done, now it's up to our current government but they seem to be flailing wildly.

I don't know much about politics to be honest but even I can see this is an really untenable situation we're in. ( Also I think SD are a bunch of populistic dumbasses :v:)

• Locked thread