Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Capt Murphy
Nov 16, 2005

Ramiro Quentin and Sean Creek are both testing free agency hahahaha gently caress me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capt Murphy
Nov 16, 2005

I should probably qualify that with "after this season" but still....

Capt Murphy
Nov 16, 2005

Jimmie Garces posted:

You could have signed me cheap last season - now I'm heading for free agency. I'll enjoy the bidding war.

But you said you wouldn't sign! Why Jimmie? Why?

Capt Murphy
Nov 16, 2005

AlleyViper posted:

Hi Sean Creek, welcome to Cleveland, I will rename the city Creekland if you decide to change your mind and re-sign with me

And I will set Creekland on fire.

Capt Murphy
Nov 16, 2005

The stove got REAL hot in Portland.

Capt Murphy
Nov 16, 2005

tatankatonk posted:

wow Trey Sellers is going to have the worst contract in the game

Trey Sellers had the worst contract in the game starting last season the moment he signed it. I knew that when I offered it!

Capt Murphy
Nov 16, 2005

Every season I managed to put someone on waivers before the roster freeze so it takes forever for them to clear.

Capt Murphy
Nov 16, 2005

Someone needs a hug.

Capt Murphy
Nov 16, 2005

Your Season 29 Portland Beavers

There were many changes so lots of new players get to experience losing to Jeff in the ALDS.

Capt Murphy
Nov 16, 2005

In my 11 DiMaggio seasons, I am almost certain I have never started the season during the PM1 cycle. And always start against Stimpy. HBD scheduling is great.

Capt Murphy
Nov 16, 2005

Is Chip Steele coming up this season? Please say yes.

Capt Murphy
Nov 16, 2005

tatankatonk posted:

Things weren't as bad as they seemed! Chip Steele at the AAA level is going to miss some time thanks to his recent injury [Shoulder, strained], but it should only be about 16 HBD days. A trip to the 7-Day DL could be in order but it's your decision. We'll let you know if anything changes on the road to recovery. Good luck!!!

Honest to god this is my favorite part of DiMaggio.

Capt Murphy
Nov 16, 2005

Napoleon Patterson is fun, I'm glad I traded for him.

Capt Murphy
Nov 16, 2005

This team is a complete shambles right now.

Capt Murphy
Nov 16, 2005

I hate this lousy bunch of bums.

Capt Murphy
Nov 16, 2005

Yeah ok all the stupid poo poo is gonna happen this season. Sounds good.

Capt Murphy
Nov 16, 2005

stimpy posted:

58 games left, up 9 1/2 games. This is going to be one hell of a collapse

I think you're gonna be a ok. My team is a complete disaster this season.

Capt Murphy
Nov 16, 2005

My bullpen has been a 3 alarm fire this season.

Capt Murphy
Nov 16, 2005

N-N-N-N-NIGHTMARE SEASON!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capt Murphy
Nov 16, 2005

:stare:

• Locked thread