Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
we're running out of :bsdsnype: space

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

yo girl is your ttl set too high because you've been bouncing around my network all day

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

girl it might not be proper protocol when we first meet, but can i get a resolution on your address?

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
yo girl is your address space registered in APNIC cuz i am a white american who fetishizes waifus and since you havent responded to me so far i think you might be a good one

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
an ntp packet walks into a bar and orders a beer. the bartender sprays a guy at the opposite end of the bar with every tap at once

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

a bunch of syn packets walk into a bar, the bartender puts out a plate of cookies to make them leave the other patrons alone

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
hey girl, what's your KINK? I'd like to establish a security association between our gateways and expose my private network to you, if you know what i mean. you see these authentication headers and encapsulated payloads? you know im for real girl

Egan Yardley
Jun 11, 2010

IPvSH6T posted:

an ntp packet walks into a bar and orders a beer. the bartender sprays a guy at the opposite end of the bar with every tap at once

lol

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

i dont get it :saddowns:

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

mishaq posted:

beacuse https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slSi3hNxiAg

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

ack syn jackson

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

mishaq posted:

girl it might not be proper protocol when we first meet, but can i get a resolution on your address?

the only thing you're turning on is NO ACK

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
hey bebe i got an urgent pointer that needs taking care of iykwim

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
i got 791 problems but a bitch ain't one

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

IPvSH6T posted:

hey girl, what's your KINK? I'd like to establish a security association between our gateways and expose my private network to you, if you know what i mean. you see these authentication headers and encapsulated payloads? you know im for real girl

you can traverse my NAT any time :wink:

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

FTP :newlol:

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
A RIP router walks into a bar

30 seconds later it becomes clear the bar no longer exists

edit: an EIGRP router decides to go to the pub. After calculating for every possible factor in travel time, he can't get out of the driveway because the road surface is not the right brand

abigserve fucked around with this message at 10:00 on Aug 13, 2014

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

a firewall walks into a bar
ouch

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

IPvSH6T posted:

lol

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

Tiny Bug Child posted:

i read about php the other day and it seems like kind of an ugly hack on top of a system that was not very well thought out in the beginning

qntm
Jun 17, 2009

lol

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
this is the best thread in yospos

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk

compuserved posted:

literally best thread in yospos right now

uncurable mlady posted:

this is the best thread in yospos

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
a cj walks into a bar. jk it's more cost effective to buy alcohol wholesale and drink from home. you save more money that way.

Egan Yardley
Jun 11, 2010

mishaq posted:

NTP has been used in distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks.[25][26] A small query is sent to an NTP server with the return address spoofed to be the target address. Similar to the DNS amplification attack, the server responds with a much larger reply that allows an attacker to substantially increase the amount of data being sent to the target. To avoid participating in an attack, servers can be configured to ignore external queries, or they can be upgraded to version 4.2.7p26 or later.[27]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Time_Protocol#Security_concerns

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

how the gently caress has goatse been on youtube for 3 years without being removed?

Egan Yardley
Jun 11, 2010

the internet is a patchwork of gayness

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

BeOSPOS posted:

a cj walks into a bar. jk it's more cost effective to buy alcohol wholesale and drink from home. you save more money that way.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

BeOSPOS posted:

also you can drink as much as you want and not have to worry about drunk driving or pissing on the bus

qntm
Jun 17, 2009

lol

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

IPvSH6T posted:

Lolling irl

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

abigserve posted:

A RIP router walks into a bar

30 seconds later it becomes clear the bar no longer exists

edit: an EIGRP router decides to go to the pub. After calculating for every possible factor in travel time, he can't get out of the driveway because the road surface is not the right brand

Also lolled at this

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

A BGP router tries to go to a pub but there are more than 512,000 options so he stays at home and shits the bed instead

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer

hobbesmaster posted:

how the gently caress has goatse been on youtube for 3 years without being removed?

swap.avi was on youtube for over a year without being reported. i think it was only removed a couple months ago :[

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Chrome walks into a bar and GETs a beer. The beer is served on an Alternate-Protocol: 123:spdy/2 coaster.

Chrome orders a second beer over SPDY. The bartender is arrested for criminal negligence and the bar loses its liquor license.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
an idiot walks into an Android bar and sees a bug thats been there for 2 and a half years

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Santas Ainol Elf posted:

an idiot walks into an Android bar and sees a bug thats been there for 2 and a half years

same but ios lockscreen

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

i told my mum a udp joke but im not sure if she got it

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!
nelson mandela bombed a firewall to protest a port hide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

IPvSH6T posted:

:golfclap:

• Locked thread