Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

zen death robot posted:

KSDK seems to still have a cameraman down watching things where he shouldn't be, lol

Link:
http://www.ksdk.com/videos/news/local/2013/11/12/3144211/

Edit: drat this thread moves fast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

Mr. Glass posted:

is tim trying to mooch a camera off of someone?? why isn't vice's stream up yet

argus has been hella unreliable tonight

Has the fox 2 stream been choppy as hell for everyone else, or is it just me?

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

I am Mike Brown just said that police are en route to the demonstration.

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

I believe that most police departments in the US are racist. I'm sure there are "some of the good ones" out there though :v:

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

Speaking of folks shooting at protestors, whatever happened with that woman who got shot back during the first week of protests where the cops stole the bullet afterwards?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

Popular Thug Drink posted:

Mya Aaten-White

it looks like the police are ducking any and all responsibility to investigate or provide a better report than a cursory "We didn't do it, so we assume it was a drive-by. No further questions."

whether or not the ferguson PD actually did shoot a civilian in the head and cover it up, they certainly aren't doing much to avoid the perception that this is exactly what happened. either because they're incompetent orand don't care

ftfy :v:

Thanks for the info though. I can't help but wonder what the DoJ has to say amongst themselves about that shooting

• Locked thread