Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

Teenage Fansub posted:

Chris Burnham's #1 variant

I think this is the first take on the classic Actions Comics cover where it makes sense. It's an evil anthropomorphic car that Captain Carrot is attacking.

Multiversity is going to be brilliant, but then again I love everything Morrison.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:

WickedHate posted:

I don't really know much about Lee, but it sucks he seems to have a bad rep. I really love the Freedom Fighters so I've been having high hopes for that issue.

To be fair I think he's always had and still does have a really good rep, BSS is just quite different from the norm in terms of opinion.

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:

Lord Krangdar posted:

So in the end, speaking linearly, he is assasinated by Peacemaker like he planned. But we don't see him come back to life (except in reverse).

I'd say Atom's realisation is that he doesn't need to bring him back to life (and as shown with the dog may not be able to).

Like us he can interact with the world from a higher perspective and to bring him back to life all you have to do is change to the page he's on. Morrison has always had a bit of a fascination with the consideration of the comic as a universe that we're looking at from a higher dimensional plane and where we can view different points in time with the flick of the wrist.

And by always I mean since the time he went to some temple on a mountain in Asia after taking some hashish and had an experience with angels/aliens who told him the secret of reality, gifting him with 4D vision.

• Locked thread