Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
It's going to be good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
The chimp is clearly Dmitri-9.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

zoux posted:

It's going to end with all the characters from every DC comic, movie and animated show coming into Grant Morrison's house for a HUGE party.

Merryman will be the GamesmasterAnthony of Multiversity.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Flameingblack posted:

I love Morrison's Animal Man, but the Coyote bits were really weird and I wasn't that into it.

This is a slept-on joke.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Unmature posted:

EDIT: How come North Korea's krypton it's missile is the hot topic on Earth-23 if in Action Comics we saw krypton it's doesn't affect their Superman? Or was it's just krypton it's from another Earth didn't affect him?

It's North Korea's kryptonite missile. It's a joke.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
The gentrification of the DC Universe, most superficially.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
I love Frazer Irving.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Lord Krangdar posted:

Originally (even when the series was re-announced in April) there was supposed to be a whole issue about an Etrigan Superman, but it seems to have been cut. I think the alternate cover was from that.

Wait, what? There's got to be more on this.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
Ahhh, that's who that was.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
I like the whole cargo cult Barbelith.com going on there.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
I never posted on Barbelith, only lurked. Or maybe I did? I can't even remember.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Hell yeah.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

WickedHate posted:

Couldn't you just like.

Actually explain it.

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/geraldthesloth/blog/dc-batman-theory-massive-spoilers/51773/

This is where it comes from, by the way. Its conclusion is pretty upfront anyway and pretty much had been spelled out in interviews by Morrison: Batman/Hurt is the Fifth World Orion/Darkseid.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
"What Sandman? The Sandman? Neil Gaiman's Sandman?" made me laugh aloud and normally I don't go in for meta jokes that obvious.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
Holy poo poo. I didn't know this was out until I saw it today - that's two career bests in a row, first from Quitely (it still bugs me that he did nothing on Final Crisis) and now Cameron Stewart. Everything in this is so tight it looks like animation stills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Evil Mastermind posted:

I kinda feel sorry for Grant Morrison right now; he finally manages to put together and codify the 52, getting the whole thing published after years of work...and today DC announced they're ditching the New 52.

Haha, I was wondering when they'd drop the charade.

• Locked thread