Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Teenage Fansub posted:

Chris Burnham's #1 variant

It's beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. For once, I am going to throw down the cash for a variant.

Was skeptical Multiversity would ever exist. Let's see if I'm proven right in two days when completely blank books with gorgeous covers are shipped nationwide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Vincent posted:

Edit: I wonder if it was intentional to make young Harley in the cemetery look like the suicidal man from Flex Mentallo, another comic about comics by Morrison/Quitely.
The Question is referred to as "Mister Sage", as well, and just because that's his actual name doesn't mean Morrison isn't pulling double duty, right?

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Third, at minimum.

(on a technicality!)

DACK FAYDEN fucked around with this message at 07:10 on Feb 20, 2015

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
It's gonna take me at least one more reread to say anything intelligible about it. Or the entire series.

• Locked thread