Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AFoolAndHisMoney
Aug 13, 2013

Cameron Stewart apparently did the Thunderworld issue over a year ago and I wouldn't be surprised if Reis, Oliver, Prouse and Mahnke have all done their issues on time.

If any issue gets delayed I suspect it'd be Quitely's one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AFoolAndHisMoney
Aug 13, 2013

hup posted:

Didn't Superman have a fortress in Peru before the reboot, though? I'm almost positive

He did for a while after Superman: For Tomorrow until the Johns/Busiek run brought back the classic Fortress, Morrison was probably referencing that instead.

AFoolAndHisMoney
Aug 13, 2013

I could've sworn SBP bothers the Teen Titans one last time after Blackest Night before getting shoved into the Source Wall right before the reboot.

• Locked thread