Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
since this is the imp zone on something awful...

:goonsay:bioshock infinite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Wrath of the Bitch King posted:

skyrim is bad but amalur is worse

hey you guyz our dwarves are called something else in this game and there's an almost naked elf chick you get to talk to sometimes

also something about cards

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

liquid courage posted:

the most recent tomb raider. it was pretty good, but it needed more tombs and less falling off cliffs and poo poo. that got old quick.

this too

also like 110% fewer lara deathcam scenes, holy poo poo did someone on that game have some issues

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Concordat posted:

I played Star Wars Rebellion a lot but that's probably because I didn't know any better (had yet to play Master of Orion or Civ)

Ouch. Me too, though I remember giving up before I ever won the game because I got too bored.

• Locked thread