Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

long live the queen is fun and refreshingly light on creepy anime poo poo (not totally free of it though)

Space Trader Merchant Marine has really garbage shooting and clumsy dialogue but i had a lot of fun trading space garbage and shooting identical pirates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Canned Bread posted:

a few friends and I bought 100% Orange Juice as a joke and now we can't stop playing it

I started it up without reading the manual and spent the first ten minutes confused by all the bright colors and yelling

• Locked thread