Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Kingdoms of Amalur looked like bargain bin shovelware but was better than Skyrim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Abandon posted:

clive barker;s undying, although it got the lovely fps tank-vs-tank syndrome on later levels. you know the thing where 90s era fps's just get soul destroying because youve got to stand there and shoot things gently caress knows how many times with a shotgun until they keel over for a whole level. except in undying it's the scythe of the celt thing
Undying had some really cool ideas, it just needed to have been made by a better team.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Gimbal lock posted:

I like Sonic 3d Blast on the Genesis. It's a terrible sequel for a Sonic game and it looks like a token low effort response to stuff like DKC and MarioRPG, but its a surprisingly decent sequel for Flicky, the music was pretty good and I'm a sucker for isometric games.
I liked the emphasis on exploring levels, but I can get why people wouldn't like it because it has nothing that made Sonic distinctive.

• Locked thread