Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
I already knew i was gonna like bionic commando 2k9 but never did expect to love the poo poo out of it

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Schnedwob posted:

glad your friend saw the error of his ways, the entire ape escape series is excellent

i lost count of how many times i 100%d ape escape 1

----------------

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

No Such Thing posted:

I remember being kinda impressed by the Toy Story 2 video game, but that was quite a while ago

It's pretty good. I also 100%ed it a lot when I was a kid and wouldnt mind giving it a replay

----------------

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Discount Viscount posted:

All I heard about it beforehand was the story was poo poo / bizarre, and it is, but it's not like it shits all over the epic masterpiece that was the original's narrative. I DID use the Radd Spencer skin from the outset, though, because I could and it's better.

Swinging around is fun as gently caress (great animation) and there are some really beautiful setpieces. Combat is fun enough but secondary.

it looks pretty loving good for a mid 360/ps3 age game, has an alright score, and swinging around is amazingly fun. I played the multiplayer through hamachi once and it's intense as gently caress.
best 2,50 i've spent in a long time

----------------

• Locked thread