Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death looks like a blatant God of War knockoff. And it is. But it's a solid knockoff that's missing like one or two features from the game and it's written like a B-movie on SyFy. And Steve Blum gets to voice a goofy character without sounding like Wolverine and he's pretty good at it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

StandardVC10 posted:

The trailers made it look like it was just a constant beating-up-Lara-Croft simulator under the guise of character building, but I never played it to find out

That was my impression of it based on trailers but all that awkward poo poo is front loaded and the rest of the game is Lara getting better methods to kill dudes. The game does really wanna show you Lara writhing in pain a lot.

• Locked thread