Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harthacnut
Jul 29, 2014

Inspired by the current LP, I played the MDickie wrestling game and had some fun with it. My guy even died in my first hardcore match less than 4 months into the career.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harthacnut
Jul 29, 2014

Bitcoin420 posted:

I've had a hell of a lot of fun with that game and I don't think it'd be half as good if it was polished or made any sense. Could do without the arbitrary stats loss but everything else is beautiful. I remember playing a memorial match for some guy I killed and the match was in a ring filled with dynamite. Roll on next weeks memorial match

Yeah, the sheer mindfuck nature of it is half the charm. I died because the ref got pissy with me, kicked me in the face and made me fall onto broken glass, after which I went on to a different career where I bombarded someone with TNT for 5 minutes without so much as a false alarm injury.

Harthacnut
Jul 29, 2014

Crewmine posted:

Freedom Fighters for PS2 was extremely fun, especially the local multiplayer.

Hells yes

• Locked thread