Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Wrath of the Bitch King posted:

actually you know what, its too close to call really. they're both super loving bad but at least you can mod things in skyrim.

this

amalur's more broken than skyrim gameplay wise imo, every attack in the game has animation cancelling

edit for more content for the same low price of having to read this post:

eve of extinction is a cool beat 'em up that stars a bootleg leon kennedy that has a bunch of cool weapons. the man wielding the black mcguffin weapon is colonel from metal gear solid because that guy can't and doesn't need to do any other voices

extermination is a ps2 launch title i think and the villain is water and the gameplay is pretty fun. you can mod your gun out and swap parts, like adding an autoaim system that takes up your whole gun but removes any possibility of cool addons. it's a third person resident evil like iirc so auto aim isn't even very good

Doctor Goat fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Aug 14, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
space marine was ph neutral. it was completely worth playing but not worth playing at the same time

it was like... "Ehh, got no problems with it, but it's not good enough to keep my attention"

Tomb Raider was a cool game and i don't get the negativeness surrounding it but maybe that's because i like never died

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
the sad part is that knowing about it getting a little like that made me know the rebar thing was going to get cauterized at some point because that's the only way to treat wounds in games

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
the controls are bonkers. Can you even roll on a 360 controller?

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
the dark id, who did the resident evil screenshot lets plays, had to disable comments on his youtube stuff when he realized he was getting massively more hits on death scenes and it was vore/snuff people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
kingdoms of amalur is the blandest piece of poo poo imaginable. it's like a lovecraft entity but instead of insanity you are struck with a very strong sense of boredom and unimpressedness

it's not even BAD it's just not good in any way

i was trying to play with daggers and doing sicknasty combos and then i switched back to greatsword and noticed every swipe was dealing 2x a dagger combo

don't play amalur

learn from my mistake

• Locked thread