Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.
i only played it on the dreamcast but the encounter rate was pretty insane. you used to be able to cancel out of the random encounters on the dc because you'd hear the disc spin up any time the encounter was about to begin; you could pause and wait for it to spin down and avoid the encounter that way. fun game otherwise.

like other guy said, get the cube version.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.
Didn't the Grandia II port get all hosed up and the little kid character didn't have any color or something? I played the game forever ago, all I remember are the obnoxiously long spell-casts in the end game and the main character screaming MELPHIS over and over.

Also Skies of Arcadia is good. It has a good mixture of seriousness and whimsy and the simplistic combat system works well.

• Locked thread