Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
I have it recorded and only watched the first ten minutes but I liked what I saw. I expected the thread to be a little busier though. I'll watch the rest tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!

Gonz posted:

A little bit of Bourne, a little bit of 24 and a little bit of Sean Bean wrecking people's poo poo. I like it, even if there are tons of cliches present.

Also, Ali Larter. :getin:

And a little bit Total Recall, probably.

I liked it.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
A former Russian chemist known for making VX is kidnapped by Russians. Half a show later the FBI is shocked when chemicals used in making VX are stolen. Bad omen for the season. Hopefully this doesn't fall back on -- the FBI are idiots and Sean Bean must save the day. Otherwise I'm liking this show, Sean Bean is killing it.

CBJSprague24 posted:

Also, Tina Majorino is less attractive rocking the Bieber look this week.

:3: I was embarrassed for her.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
Daughter shooting man who adopted her out of guilt was cliche but the knife through the hand more than made up for it. Still liking this show. Sean Bean really sold it in his scene with Ali Larter immediately following the interrogation, "Crystal," he said with a sneer.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
This show is a lot of fun but has those dumb moments like Martin drinking the coffee or allowing your high value prisoner to stand in the open minutes after he mentions snipers. I like the probable outcome that the conspiracy to hide his identity are the good guys.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
I thought goons loved Sean Bean, why are only five people watching this.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
Well I enjoyed the season although the finale felt more like a mid-season break. This show is about 90% awesome and 10% stupid (touching the gun, drinking the coffee, etc.), all centered around Martin. Everyone else is just so Sean Bean isn't walking around an empty set. Hopefully there is a S2 and they get the stupid out.

CBJSprague24 posted:

My question is does the FBI believe that John Cameron really hacked into some super-secure FBI computer system to play "his recorded message"?

When the leadership all proclaim Martin/John guilty, the rank and file are going to march on it; our heroes excepted.

This show would be much better if the writers watched a few seasons of Forensic Files.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!

Good, I enjoyed this show. If they could tighten up the writing just a little that would be great.

• Locked thread