Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Just watched the episode and was kind of surprised that they didn't actually finish the case of the week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Okay, I swear that hair is getting bigger in each scene.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

That "Word Cloud" thing has to be the stupidest thing I've seen in a while. Like, what exactly was it supposed to do?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I have to wonder if they'll walk any of that back because torturer/murderer is a little far for a protagonist.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Man, don't look at the description for this week's episode because they just kind of go over a bunch of the plot.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

That was surprisingly brutal for basic cable.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Are we supposed to like Morris Chestnut? Because he just comes off as a huge rear end in a top hat all the time.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

This is getting kind of weird.

Edit: Yes Martin, drink any random liquid a stranger gives you.

muscles like this! fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Sep 18, 2014

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Just waiting for Martin's boss to be in on it too.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

That bomb effect was pretty bad, but whatever. That was also kind of a hand wavey write off of that guy they caught last week.

Kind of inside pool but I'm wondering if there's some behind the scenes stuff with how terrible Tina Majorino's make up has been in the last couple of episodes. Like, someone decided that they have to make sure she doesn't look better than Ali Larter.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The plot in this episode seems to be getting away from them. Like, why are they even really doing any of this anymore?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I don't think so, but I could see there being a twist where she's in on the conspiracy too.

Also, man that young Saudi guy looked like he was an animatronic robot.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I did have a laugh at Maggie's "Oh, by the way, the main plot is still kind of happening" scene.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

If they have a second season I kind of hope they focus a little more. This one has been kind of all over the place, they need to decide whether they're doing an overarching story or stand alone cases.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Who wants to bet that "John Cameron" is Sean Bean?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Really? REALLY?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Kind of bizarre that we don't even get a token check in with Maggie or Tony.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

It was kind of weird how quickly they turned around the family and friends thing from being sinister to protective.

• Locked thread