Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW

Voted Worst Mom posted:

uh this girl is cute wth
she got dat futurefat look but id smash no lie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW
sometimes you gotta go piggin

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW

TenementFunster posted:

also reminder that you shouldn't be looking for girls over 25 on tinder because they are all idiots looking for "something serious" or just broken in a way that makes them undatable by now instead of people looking for casual sex
um those very reasons are why 25+ year old girls are easier to bang

if anything dont look for 25 and older cuz they drop off the cliff in terms of looks

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW
just joshin man im gay as all hell lol

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW
touch dead zone on my cracked screen starts where the chat area is at and now i cant reply to my matches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW

kliksf posted:

no I mean any place I had a photo she took a photo and was like LOOK I WENT WALKING ON THE NEW BAY BRIDGE TOO WE SHOULD MEET UP I'D LOVE TO CHAT and then message the poo poo out of me for days to the point where I unmatched her and she created a new account with different photos and then started the exact same harassment. So, stalk may be the wrong word but it's the right idea.
yeah man cool stuff that aint happening to you

• Locked thread