Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
to be fair that's all impers really

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

LOL! Someone experienced true love, a rare occurence in this hosed up, cold world! Better make fun of them!

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
My first love was sally acorn and now I have some very difficult things to explain to my parents

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
giant boy, indeed.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
lmao gaming journalism

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

Cyra posted:

lmao gaming journalism

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Cyra posted:

lmao gaming journalism

Grim
Sep 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
http://kotaku.com/5888677/how-i-achieved-greatness-on-a-sonic-the-hedgehog-themed-bed

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

I think we can all relate.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

livin the dream

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

Cyra posted:

lmao gaming journalism

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

http://kotaku.com/5985415/i-used-to-smoke-pot-every-time-i-played-a-video-game-heres-why-i-stopped

Someone needs to compile a list of the most shameful kotaku articles.

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

Axel Serenity posted:

livin the dream

The comments section of that article is pretty much the only good comments section that has ever been on the internet.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Thread is now about Flannery

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!

Wormskull posted:

LOL! Someone experienced true love, a rare occurence in this hosed up, cold world! Better make fun of them!

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

how does no one mention misty in this thread?

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

TenshigamiGiantBoyDetective
Tuesday 9:33am
Share to Facebook
Share to Twitter
Go to permalink
Ahaha, this was a great read, GBD.

I've always just been sort of invisible to girls so all my friends growing up were guys.

When I think about it, I probably had all sorts of digital girlfriends in Harvest Moon though... aaaand now I'm a bit horrified that I played the SNES and N64 HM titles so much that I married every single girl multiple times.

No wonder I'm hopelessly single

Tokyo Incident
Nov 1, 2011

relax

That would be loving win my good man, link after link of poo poo kotaku blogs mmm drat I can hear the lols already.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

LaTex Fetish posted:

how does no one mention misty in this thread?

Flannery>Misty.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

please don't tell anyone about my journalism

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

all of them

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

The Taint Reaper posted:

drat she's really.... hot

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

requesting pics of Elli

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

found her

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

uh oh, i think the kotaku guy has been cucked

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Seshoho Cian posted:

uh oh, i think the kotaku guy has been cucked

maybe he forgot to mention he was projecting onto that guy. "nah, better leave that part out, too pathetic."

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I put my secret base in Emerald version by the Registeel cave on route 120 and there was a girl who would give out berries every day near that spot, so she was kind of like my girlfriend.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur

I you're really serious about this you can just go to /v/ and ask for it, they'll post a huge string of images with snapshots of kotaku articles, including the sequence where they say swtor would never go free to play with the last article saying it was obvious that it would go free to play. And even if you think they are fake because it's 4chan and all that they are all real.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

if you haven't formed a deep and meaningful bond with a video game npc then I truly pity you

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Mr. Pumroy posted:

if you haven't formed a deep and meaningful bond with a video game npc then I truly pity you

I couldn't really resist Vivec because he knew I was going to play and he knew I was going to speak to him. Vivec created our bond.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Mr. Pumroy posted:

clyde the ghost :glomp:

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

the companion cube amirite???!!

the cake is a lie!!!!!!1!

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Us gamers huh

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

I don't know about you guys, but I always wanted to gently caress Lady Bow from Paper Mario for the Nintendo 64 in her ghost mouth.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
This one is my personal favorite.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

The Taint Reaper posted:

I'd rock her.

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

qnqnx posted:

I'd rock her.

i'd get blazed with her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Mr. Pumroy posted:

"Get out of here stalker" ukranian duty guy really touches my soul

• Locked thread