Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
Doesn't circumcision make the head of the penis less sensitive, thereby making sex less pleasurable?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

hseiken posted:

Firstly, I apologize if a similar thread exists elsewhere. I do not have permission to search the forums, so I suppose my cheapness could result in reigniting an already closed issue and so I take responsibility for my penny pinching ways possibly double dipping a topic unnecessarily.

That said...

One of my friends (whom I will state right now is also an anti-vaxer), has recently started flooding his Facebook feed with Intactivist(TM) posts. For those of (3) of you who might be unaware of this movement, here are some links:

http://www.intactamerica.org/
http://www.circumstitions.com/

They only get worse from there so I will trust those actually interested can google it to their heart's content (especially since these sorts of sites actually are more vocal and manipulate searches on "circumcision" as a single-word string).

The reason why I wanted to start this this (possibly duplicate thread) is because this 'intactivism' is new to me. I personally have had my 'tip nipped' ("Robin Hood: Men In Tights" reference) and have nothing negative to say about the procedure my parents opted into when I was 3 days old. So this is my personal bias and must be known before I continue into the arguments made against the procedure, which I will begin with first.

"It's genital mutilation!"
This is the primary argument against circumcision. My problem with this argument is that it minimizes female genitalia alterations which are almost always tied to religion and maintaining a patriarchal control of women. I haven't read of anything that cites circumcision's intent on being of the same ilk. In a back and forth banter, I read someone saying that they were made popular in the 1900's to stifle sexual activity in the United States to maintain a puritan-based society (i.e. work work work, die) but that one individual did not post any references to back up his/her statement nor could I find any readily available information so this seems completely fabricated to me. But in the larger scope of this argument, morally this statement cannot be argued and that's the beauty of it. It's sly in it's phrasing because of the severity of the language. However, emotional arguments are null to me especially since it's something that I personally have been subjected to without any negative effects.

"There's no medical reason for it!"
This is one argument against foreskin snipping that I come to a chicken/egg question. Have recent studies for the benefits of circumcision been conducted because of the foreskin-stays types or did the foreskin-stays types start saying there's no medical benefits because no studies had been conducted when they began saying this? Studies have been done showing there are significant medical benefits to circumcision. The CDC reports here:
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/prevention/research/malecircumcision/
The most common benefits of having circumcision I have seen involve preventive infections. The foreskin provides a nature-made petri-dish for such fun stuff as yeast infections if not properly attended to by the penis' owner. However, the more serious implications of the studies done in Africa concerning HIV transmission is certainly a benefit, yes? And concerning my friend who got me started on this dick-talk who I stated is anti-vax, a paradox is reached: He's anti HPV vaccination but then advocates against circumcision which studies have shown prevent spread of HPV (also in the CDC article). Suddenly I find myself in GOP territory of 'you can't win' territory...set up people to fail. But I digress...

"The child has no choice in the matter!"
This, to me, is the most hilarious argument. Children have no choice for LOTS of things. These choices are deferred to parents. If children were to make all of their choices, they'd die of diabetes by age of 1 1/2.

These are the main arguments I see and I find the morality of the argument compelling to some degree, but it becomes obfuscated by comparison to female genital mutilation which is designed to remove all sexual pleasure of women. I find the comparison apples and oranges, personally. HOWEVER, non-medical circumcision is in fact something I think should be banned. The Jewish tradition of circumcision outlined here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brit_milah#Metzitzah_B.27Peh
I find this quite hosed up, unsanitary and part of the 'We still do poo poo from the bronze age..uh...just 'cause!'.

Before I turn this over to the fine people of SAF, I will say the following:

1.) I think circumcision has medical benefits in both daily life and for society at large (and thinking about it now, I had a small thought that anti-circumcision could be perpetrated by women who hate having to go to geinecologists all the time...?...just thinking via keyboard right there...ignore).
2.) Any arguments saying it causes trauma to the infant that have life long lasting effects are unfounded and just emotional propaganda.
3.) I think this argument against circumcision is a less devastating one in general because it doesn't necessarily have large reaching effects in public health like the anti-vax movement does so at least we can argue this without people's lives being at stake.

So now I open the floor. I would like to hear from both genders on this matter and especially from religious types, but overall, I solicit all conversation from anyone.

I hope this post doesn't get deleted and if a mod closes this thread, please link to a thread which I cannot search for because of my cheapness. Thanks!

HS

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Yes, there's also some people who believe that it is a key part of regulating ejaculatory response, plus it has a few other benefits.

Goes back to the anti-masturbation roots of the practice.

hseiken
Aug 25, 2013

ColdPie posted:

Hahaha you have no idea what you're talking about.

http://health.usnews.com/health-news/news/articles/2012/07/09/uncircumcised-boys-at-higher-risk-for-infection-study
http://www.buzzle.com/articles/male-yeast-infection.html

Apparently the moisture trapped between the glans and foreskin = higher risk of at least yeast infections and requires careful attention to hygiene and preventive measures above and beyond those who are circumcised.

quote:

Is there an instructional video about how normal dicks work or something? It's not rocket science. This debate seems entirely fueled by misinformation. Find a close friend with a normal dick and ask him to show you the ropes.

This actually brings me to a propaganda photo my friend posted where he claims 'The best part of my penis was [removed]' (removed was used because he used deliberately violent words to play on emotion). My problem with this comment is...how would someone *know* this if they never once had their foreskin after reaching sexual maturity (and this kid's case, he was circumcised days after birth). If one has no experiences to the contrary of their current state of being, then it's simply a greener grass argument, especially since one cannot explain sex and likely this particular boy's case is just a botched surgery but he interprets it as having his sexual pleasure removed and assumes every circumcision results in his own personal misfortune.

quote:

Your friend is a loving moron and you should disregard anything he says.

Okay, then I disregard his arguments against circumcision.:confused:

quote:

You are wrong.

I put up a couple sources. Maybe you could put up some interpreting the available data differently.

quote:

Indeed, it has a relatively small impact on one's life, which is why there's significantly less backlash against male genital mutilation than there was against female.

Shouldn't the backlash be against the doctors (because I should be clear I'm only speaking of medical, sterile circumcisions, not hosed up voodoo jewish religious traditions) that hosed up the circumcision and possibly negligent parents that didn't do follow up visits to deal with post op infections and inspections?

One more thing I want to respond to...

Ddraig posted:

Yes, there's also some people who believe that it is a key part of regulating ejaculatory response, plus it has a few other benefits.

Goes back to the anti-masturbation roots of the practice.

You also mentioned history of lube. I can't help but think some of these lube guys don't understand their bodies. Masturbation isn't about 'faking a vagina' using your hand, it's about stimulation itself so it leads me to believe that these lube-peeps don't have a good relationship with their body. But that's just anecdotal opinion...I've never once used lube, am cut and also never have a problem with rubbing one out. Most of the time, I have a harder time finding a good big titty video to visually stimulate me that I've not seen a million times.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

hseiken posted:

http://health.usnews.com/health-news/news/articles/2012/07/09/uncircumcised-boys-at-higher-risk-for-infection-study
http://www.buzzle.com/articles/male-yeast-infection.html

Apparently the moisture trapped between the glans and foreskin = higher risk of at least yeast infections and requires careful attention to hygiene and preventive measures above and beyond those who are circumcised.

This actually brings me to a propaganda photo my friend posted where he claims 'The best part of my penis was [removed]' (removed was used because he used deliberately violent words to play on emotion). My problem with this comment is...how would someone *know* this if they never once had their foreskin after reaching sexual maturity (and this kid's case, he was circumcised days after birth). If one has no experiences to the contrary of their current state of being, then it's simply a greener grass argument, especially since one cannot explain sex and likely this particular boy's case is just a botched surgery but he interprets it as having his sexual pleasure removed and assumes every circumcision results in his own personal misfortune.

Okay, then I disregard his arguments against circumcision.:confused:

I put up a couple sources. Maybe you could put up some interpreting the available data differently.

Shouldn't the backlash be against the doctors (because I should be clear I'm only speaking of medical, sterile circumcisions, not hosed up voodoo jewish religious traditions) that hosed up the circumcision and possibly negligent parents that didn't do follow up visits to deal with post op infections and inspections?

One more thing I want to respond to...

You also mentioned history of lube. I can't help but think some of these lube guys don't understand their bodies. Masturbation isn't about 'faking a vagina' using your hand, it's about stimulation itself so it leads me to believe that these lube-peeps don't have a good relationship with their body. But that's just anecdotal opinion...I've never once used lube, am cut and also never have a problem with rubbing one out. Most of the time, I have a harder time finding a good big titty video to visually stimulate me that I've not seen a million times.

I'm glad you've formulated a position on "guys who beat off with lube" you sound like a deep thinker who tackles tough issues

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Did I mention the history of lube?

The foreskin plays a vital part with the Penis.

Regardless of your stance on the issue it is undeniable historical fact that the major cause for the cultural shift towards circumcision from a non medical point of view was the pseudoscience that it would somehow curtail masturbating.

This is supported in literature and is the prevailing reason why it was adopted in the US. Virtually every single talking point about its supposed benefits is trying to cover the fact that the reason millions of baby boys are mutilated at birth stems from disproven puritanical bullshit.

It may be hard for people who were circumcised to accept, but your parents done hosed up. They might have had your best interests at heart, but it is based on faulty reasoning. Don't subject your children to the same practice.

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer
So I still have no opinion on this because every time this is brought up, there seems to be a divide along the lines of 'Don't Disfigure Boys!' and 'This Medical Research Says...'. The problem is that instead of actually talking about said research and actually making a list of benefits and bad stuff, it ends up devolving immediately to, 'this tradition is dumb', 'you must like the HIV' and 'your religion and its traditions are stupid'.

So, much like Tipping and How to Make a Steak, this topic always goes nowhere because the people discussing it always seem to be retarded. Unlike Tipping and How to Make a Steak, this seems like something that might have a definitive answer to it, but again, in lieu of discussion, it's just noise.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

Saying that the foreskin requires "careful attention to hygiene and preventive measures" seems a little bit odd unless you consider "apply soap and water while in the shower" to be some kind of prohibitive burden.

The article posted:

For the study, published July 9 in the journal CMAJ, the researchers analyzed information on nearly 400 boys who visited an emergency room with symptoms of a urinary tract infection. Forty of these boys had not been circumcised and had a visible urethra; 269 weren't circumcised and had a partially visible or nonvisible urethra; and 84 were circumcised.

Not really sure what definitive conclusions we can draw from this. Even if we take this as evidence that uncircumcised men are at a higher risk for urinary track infections (how much higher? and did the researchers try to control for other factors? Is it possible the circumcised people in the community came from different demographic groups that might explain these differences? The article doesn't say) it's still not clear that cutting off part of the penis is the right solution. It may be that simply teaching better basic hygiene would solve this problem without requiring an operation that will make sex less pleasurable.

Is an anonymous article with zero citations from on "buzzle.com" even worth mentioning in a discussion like this? You might as well be citing random youtube comments.

KaiserSchnitzel
Feb 23, 2003

Hey baby I think we Havel lot in common
It's just another example of anti-semitism veiled in the cloak of the right to choose one's own penis mutilation. If the jews want it = we're against it.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"Negotiations were going well. They were very impressed by my hat." -Issaries the Concilliator"

Helsing posted:

The article posted:
[For the study, published July 9 in the journal CMAJ, the researchers analyzed information on nearly 400 boys who visited an emergency room with symptoms of a urinary tract infection. Forty of these boys had not been circumcised and had a visible urethra; 269 weren't circumcised and had a partially visible or nonvisible urethra; and 84 were circumcised.]

Not really sure what definitive conclusions we can draw from this. Even if we take this as evidence that uncircumcised men are at a higher risk for urinary track infections (how much higher? and did the researchers try to control for other factors? Is it possible the circumcised people in the community came from different demographic groups that might explain these differences? The article doesn't say) it's still not clear that cutting off part of the penis is the right solution. It may be that simply teaching better basic hygiene would solve this problem without requiring an operation that will make sex less pleasurable.

You quoted CMAJ aka Canadian Medical Association Journal, so I assume that research was on Canuck boys.
Current stats seems to be that about 30% of newborns are circumcized there, so there seems to slightly lower rate of infection for the uncut.
Of course, if the study was based exclusively on Alberta wieners (44% toddlers circumsized), then the conclusions would flip around. :eng101:

In either case, I wouldn't classify slightly higher change of Urinary track infections as a valid reason for surgery.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Is this, like... important enough to care about?

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTO8VRaszqg&t=184s

R. Mute posted:

Is this, like... important enough to care about?

I dunno, I happen to think my dilz is pretty important and I suspect other people think their junk is also important. When you're a child you have no say over your body so the question of what extent parents ought be able to have someone else physically modify their children for medical or non-medical reasons is something worth considering.

Mo_Steel fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Aug 14, 2014

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

My name is Oliver Queen...
It's not the most pressing issue of our time but unnecessary circumcision is a dumb practice that is still very prevalent in the US and certain other parts of the world. Any of the claims for circumcising that have any validity* can be avoided by taking such drastic tactics as wearing condoms and washing yourself properly. It's not even a religious practice unless you're Jewish or Muslim.

*I'm not talking about medical conditions that require circumcision when I say this.

hcreight fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Aug 14, 2014

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

So... what? Does anyone here disagree? What are you guys suggesting should be done? What?

Arakan
May 10, 2008

After some persuasion, Fluttershy finally opens up, and Twilight's more than happy to oblige in doing her best performance as a nice, obedient wolf-puppy.

hcreight posted:

It's not even a religious practice unless you're Jewish.

Islam

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

R. Mute posted:

So... what? Does anyone here disagree? What are you guys suggesting should be done? What?

Probably if/when you have a son, think long and hard about what gets done to his dongle.

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

My name is Oliver Queen...

Gah, you got me before my ninja edit.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

Helsing posted:

Doesn't circumcision make the head of the penis less sensitive, thereby making sex less pleasurable?

I couldn't tell you but then again I never had an orgasm before my circumcision.

This is honestly one of the stupidest issues that people get mad about today.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

R. Mute posted:

You do realize that people come here because they enjoy debating topics, right? We aren't a parliament or court that has the power to change things, we're a bunch of internet nerds who like to debate and discuss ideas either because we enjoy those things for their own sake or because we think we'll get a better understanding of the topic by debating it rather than just reading about it.

Of course you actually do understand that since you're also debating here, you're just choosing to argue about why we're talking about this topic at all. If you think this is a dumb or pointless discussion maybe just read a different thread?

sbaldrick posted:

I couldn't tell you but then again I never had an orgasm before my circumcision.

This is honestly one of the stupidest issues that people get mad about today.

I agree its not exactly a pressing issue but I do know people who resent the fact they were circumcised. If they feel mad about it I'm not sure its our place to tell them they're being irrational. Having your genitals altered in a way you regret when you were too young to consent seems like a legitimate grievance.

If it turns out that we're performing a basically pointless surgery on millions of people and as a consequence these people have a (slightly) diminished sex life then that hardly seems irrelevant. It may not rank up there with income inequality or global warming or invading foreign countries but I think we can somehow spare a bit of server space to discuss this topic.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Skeesix posted:

Probably if/when you have a son, think long and hard about what gets done to his dongle.
I actually live in a country where it's not done for non-medical reasons, so don't worry. My theoretical son's penis is safe.

Helsing posted:

You do realize that people come here because they enjoy debating topics, right? We aren't a parliament or court that has the power to change things, we're a bunch of internet nerds who like to debate and discuss ideas either because we enjoy those things for their own sake or because we think we'll get a better understanding of the topic by debating it rather than just reading about it.

Of course you actually do understand that since you're also debating here, you're just choosing to argue about why we're talking about this topic at all. If you think this is a dumb or pointless discussion maybe just read a different thread?

I agree its not exactly a pressing issue but I do know people who resent the fact they were circumcised. If they feel mad about it I'm not sure its our place to tell them they're being irrational. Having your genitals altered in a way you regret when you were too young to consent seems like a legitimate grievance.

If it turns out that we're performing a basically pointless surgery on millions of people and as a consequence these people have a (slightly) diminished sex life then that hardly seems irrelevant. It may not rank up there with income inequality or global warming or invading foreign countries but I think we can somehow spare a bit of server space to discuss this topic.
Part of a discussion is having an actual conversation. That usually involves having someone who disagrees and in this case would be crazy about chopping off bits of dick - or failing that, something new could at least be brought to the table. As I'm reading the thread, it seems like nobody is actually for circumcision and everyone has already made up their minds that they're against it, so unless you're doing something like talk about how something can be done about it, you're essentially just sitting in a circle jerking each other's trimmed dicks. You're free to do so, but then I get to - while standing at a reasonable distance - say that you guys are weird and just like talking about dicks too much.

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

R. Mute posted:

Are there existing laws against childhood cosmetic surgery? Seems they should apply here.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

hseiken posted:

"It's genital mutilation!"
This is the primary argument against circumcision. My problem with this argument is that it minimizes female genitalia alterations which are almost always tied to religion and maintaining a patriarchal control of women. I haven't read of anything that cites circumcision's intent on being of the same ilk. In a back and forth banter, I read someone saying that they were made popular in the 1900's to stifle sexual activity in the United States to maintain a puritan-based society (i.e. work work work, die) but that one individual did not post any references to back up his/her statement nor could I find any readily available information so this seems completely fabricated to me. But in the larger scope of this argument, morally this statement cannot be argued and that's the beauty of it. It's sly in it's phrasing because of the severity of the language. However, emotional arguments are null to me especially since it's something that I personally have been subjected to without any negative effects.

But what about the women!

Circumcision is genital mutilation, it doesn't matter that there exist "worse" genital mutilation. If you are interested in getting your dick cut-off when you are 18, then go for it until then leave the babies alone.

SealHammer
Jul 4, 2010
Click to understand my bad faith posting.
As a victim of infant dickchopping, I am vehemently against the usage of dickchopping on other infants now and in the future.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Also if this is an actual issue, wouldn't it die out on its own? I mean, if guys who had it done care enough about it, wouldn't they just decide to not pass it on to their sons on their own? I mean, you can say 'tradition' or 'societal pressure' or whatever, but if these people actually don't care enough about it, then their sons could decide to stop it or at worst their sons wouldn't care either. And if they don't care, why should I care?

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

It's more complicated than that. There's lots of misinformation and tradition behind the practice, which leads to people like the OP encouraging MGM. There are also a sizable amount of babies born to single mothers, or possibly just with the father not present, which would lead to an anti-MGM father not having his opinion expressed. I think overall you're right that the main issue is most people don't care, so they just go with what the father has.

I think Helsing summed it up pretty well:

Helsing posted:

Ernie Muppari
Aug 4, 2012

Keep this up G'Bert, and soon you won't have a pigeon to protect!

Helsing posted:

Saying that the foreskin requires "careful attention to hygiene and preventive measures" seems a little bit odd unless you consider "apply soap and water while in the shower" to be some kind of prohibitive burden.

well goodness knows we dont wanna get boys to spend more time washing their gross-rear end selves

Ernie Muppari fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Aug 14, 2014

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
I guess it's along the same lines of 'more than two shakes and you're playing with yourself'. Any touching of the glans beyond what can be accomplished with water alone and you're going to go blind.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

ColdPie posted:

It's more complicated than that. There's lots of misinformation and tradition behind the practice, which leads to people like the OP encouraging MGM. There are also a sizable amount of babies born to single mothers, or possibly just with the father not present, which would lead to an anti-MGM father not having his opinion expressed. I think overall you're right that the main issue is most people don't care, so they just go with what the father has.

I think Helsing summed it up pretty well:
I don't know, I just think that if the "victims" don't care enough or experience enough downsides to do something about it, it's just not a big deal.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
You can apply pretty much the same standard to anything. I mean, foot binding was a common practice and I'm reasonably certain that cultural norms considered it a positive thing and a sign of higher social standing or even a way to improve it. I guess they would consider it the normal way because they didn't have an alternative. Doesn't make it less horrible.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

I think footbinding was more complicated due to the whole patriarchic oppression, rather than the women in China not realising that being unable to walk was bad.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I'll be a father in about six months, if my theoretical son wants to be circumcised he can make that decision after he turns 18. Thank You.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
How is the systemic altering of bodies to adhere to certain standards, usually those of the Father or the expectation of what women are used to any less of an abuse of patriarchal power?

I mean, we're literally altering the bodies of children forever based on dubious medical knowledge, folk wisdom and regressive sexual expectations.

One of the proposed advantages of foot binding was that the walk it would create would lead to the strengthening of vaginal muscles.

One of the many arguments in favour of circumcision is that it makes the penis look bigger. The scale is different, but it's still the same form of argument.

Jazu
Jan 1, 2006

Looking for some URANIUM? CLICK HERE
It's unnecessary surgery. You don't need any real emotion about it to say it shouldn't be done any more.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Popular Thug Drink posted:

I'll be a father in about six months, if my theoretical son wants to be circumcised he can make that decision after he turns 18. Thank You.

Any rational liberal person would hold this position regardless of what happened to them as a new-born.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

Ddraig posted:

The scale is different, but it's still the same form of argument.

In much the same way making noise near me is the same as puncturing my eardrums. "Intactivists" are goony babies who have some sort of obsessions with the idea that they would somehow have 67% better sex/wanks if they had a bit more dick skin. Anyone comparing it to lopping off the clitoris is being loving insulting. Most surveys of men who had it done for medical/religious reasons later in life show practically no difference.

Stop worrying about it the practice will probably go away on it's own.

INH5
Dec 17, 2012
Error: file not found.
I don't have any particularly strong opinions about this issue, but I want to respond to this, since people seem to be repeating it without question:

Helsing posted:

From what I've read, the scientific consensus is that there is no evidence of this.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

7c Nickel posted:

Anyone comparing it to lopping off the clitoris is being loving insulting.

This. Yes it's a dumb unneccesary medical procedure, but holy poo poo please stop calling it "male genital mutilation" as if it was even slightly comparable to having your clitoris scraped out with a glass shard you goddamn weirdos.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Powercrazy posted:

Any rational liberal person would hold this position regardless of what happened to them as a new-born.

My first thought was "I'm circumcised, I hope I don't gently caress up and tell my son the wrong thing re: cleaning out his dick"

The shame of having an ignorant smelly-dicked son

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

botany posted:

This. Yes it's a dumb unneccesary medical procedure, but holy poo poo please stop calling it "male genital mutilation" as if it was even slightly comparable to having your clitoris scraped out with a glass shard you goddamn weirdos.
I'm holding out until they bring up the Kayan Lawhi neck rings just so we can have the full trio of comparing circumcision to worse things done to women.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stanos
Sep 22, 2009

The best 57 in hockey.

paranoid randroid posted:

I would also like to float the topics of: tipping and the correct way to prepare a steak.

e. furthermore, :siren:MY DICK:siren:

25% and medium rare, thank you. Also my dong is chopped and I've never felt sad about it. I'm not sure if I have a son I'll do the same but I'll probably teach him to wash his dong anyway just to be safe.

Well, thanks for reading my post.

• Locked thread