Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

YOUR C-LEVEL TEAM SHOULD BE MADE UP EXCLUSIVELY OF JEDIS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

Citizen Tayne posted:

It's pretty cool that people will completely ignore your mental illness problems if you have enough money.
only the poor are mentally ill, the rich are eccentric

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

n o p e
o
p
e

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
As if I'm going to click a scribd link. Are you serious op

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

you are my employer you do not get a glimpse into my inner life

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
is "cloud government" an actual phrase these days or is it just something this weirdo made up?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

BooLoo posted:

is "cloud government" an actual phrase these days or is it just something this weirdo made up?

I think we're seeing the fallout from a generation that grew up on video games and can no longer distinguish reality from fiction.

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

http://www.nextgengovt.com/

Citizen Tayne posted:

I think we're seeing the fallout from a generation that grew up on video games and can no longer distinguish reality from fiction.
well that and being told that everything they do is perfect and good and all their ideas are super fantastic

Mr. Apollo fucked around with this message at 14:47 on Aug 14, 2014

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
that makes me feel kind of old and grumpy

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer
All right Now Let’s get started 1264 slides to go…

yeah no

computer toucher
Jan 8, 2012

BooLoo posted:

makes me think of a government that is hosted by someone else which you have v little control over

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

BooLoo posted:

this man is 30 years old

also his mum is dead so she aint seeing poo poo lmao

Apr 7, 2003

Mr. Apollo posted:

well that and being told that everything they do is perfect and good and all their ideas are super fantastic

I don't think that's it at all, for every lunatic do-nothing "overachiever" like this guy, there are a hundred thousand scared young adults who don't know how they're going to pay off their student loans.

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
there was a slide somewhere in there that could conceivably be offensive to people who aren't him where he goes on about never taking a job if you don't believe passionately in the vision of the company and feel that you can learn from the company leader.

good in theory bust sometimes you just have to put food on the table dickhead.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

BooLoo posted:

there was a slide somewhere in there that could conceivably be offensive to people who aren't him where he goes on about never taking a job if you don't believe passionately in the vision of the company and feel that you can learn from the company leader.

good in theory bust sometimes you just have to put food on the table dickhead.

why don't poor people just live off their trust fund until they find an angel investor

Egan Yardley
Jun 11, 2010

Panty Saluter posted:

oh ok

carry on then

lol if u can't speed read

the moment I realized I don't have to say words in my head to understand what I'm reading is the moment I became a god (of cjing)

Egan Yardley
Jun 11, 2010

this ppt gave me dysentery

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

is this before or after the trustfalls

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

Citizen Tayne posted:

I don't think that's it at all, for every lunatic do-nothing "overachiever" like this guy, there are a hundred thousand scared young adults who don't know how they're going to pay off their student loans.
mistaking luck for skill?

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Citizen Tayne posted:

can confirm, constant video games and cartoons throughout childhood destroyed my brain

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

these fonts and colors make it completely impossible to read. i can't even read far enough to laugh at it

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

also the deluded idea that how you work and think and what you do is what most/all other people think/work/do therefore your solutions to your problems should be applied on a global level because youre the first genius to create a solution to the problem

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die
hm interesting it turns out life gets easier if you can get 40 million us dollars from venture capitalists

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

good news for hphovercraft i guess

Apr 7, 2003

this slide deck is some great outsider art. lol

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
let me just put my internal corporate financial information online with a third party that seems like the smartest possible idea

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

bump_fn posted:

let me just put my internal corporate financial information online with a third party that seems like the smartest possible idea

foster an attitude of confidentiality and openness

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

Werthog 95 posted:

can confirm, constant video games and cartoons throughout childhood destroyed my brain

and before that, books and plays!

Mr. Apollo posted:

with the single exception of your terrible posts, the world is a beaming, over-confident positivity hell scape. thank you

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice
im turning 30 in april and it feels really weird like I really don't feel that old and im still living the bachelor life and everything

maybe I should make a ppt about it

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
if you read all 1000 slides you might feel more mature.

i did and i can guarantee i definitely feel older now.

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

im in my 20s and im extraordinary

extraordinarily lovely

:v:

Apr 7, 2003

A Pinball Wizard posted:

im turning 30 in april and it feels really weird like I really don't feel that old and im still living the bachelor life and everything

maybe I should make a ppt about it

Thirty isn't old and the only people who think it is are idiot bitch fuckers who can't imagine a life that isn't centered around childish things.

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

Citizen Tayne posted:

Thirty isn't old and the only people who think it is are idiot bitch fuckers who can't imagine a life that isn't centered around childish things.

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

lol right, like i'm going to listen to a 30 year old dropping life lessons, as if he's so well respected and wise at 30

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

30 was cool in a "desnt really matter" way

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

Howard Beale posted:

seriously that presentation has no value without a Boyz 2 Men soundtrack
do they even have enough songs to go the whole length?

Apr 7, 2003

I can't wait for the cops to gas black neighborhoods via twitter lol

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
can't wait for the govt to gas this thread hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 7, 2003

Careful Drums posted: