Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Scalding Coffee posted:

New York is pirating an older version of a sports game. The gently caress is wrong with them?

On the behalf of the state of new York I am sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
doesn't gmod have something in the torrented copies that flag it as pirated?

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

I dunno, but pirated copies of Alan Wake give Anal and eye-patch, so I dunno why you wouldn't pirate it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My favorite pirate thing I know of is Alpha Protocol replaced every sound effect with a man grunting.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

01011001 posted:

the highest-torrenting state for everything is florida at ~7 per 10k, or .07% of the population of that state. that seems super low honestly

Apparently someone forgot that Hawaii and Alaska are states. Also the interactive map thingy with all checkboxes active shows Florida as having 6.26 and Hawaii having 7.14.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
Who watches the watch dogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Wormskull posted:

My favorite pirate thing I know of is Alpha Protocol replaced every sound effect with a man grunting.

Holy poo poo thats great: http://youtu.be/vhxikTVT9vw

• Locked thread