Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Quest For Glory II posted:

Can we skip to the part where Bortles is dueling with Pickles

I'm actually almost as excited to see Pickles as I am Bortles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
He's not very good in the NFL but I kind of enjoyed watching Gerhart running over guys at Stanford. As much as it's possible to enjoy Stanford's offense that is, which isn't a whole lot. The Heisman talk was silly as hell though.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
How has Lee looked in training camp by the way?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

JT Jag posted:

Probably?

Meaning probably not I guess? Because I don't see any reason to believe he can stay clean.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

TubeStank posted:

Soldier Field hosed half of the Bears team plus whoever had the unfortunate schedule forcing them to play there.

Still better than the old Veteran's Stadium turf.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

xeria posted:

Boost that trade value, send him to KC for picks

Excuse me, we only overpay for first overall picks.

Oh who am I kidding, Clausen will have to go through San Francisco first though.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

xeria posted:

It's one thing to be stricter, but goddamn they're really dragging the poo poo out of this game (only one I've watched of the preseason so far) with flags almost every other play

I think that's normal with emphasis stuff. Call it a ton even when it's iffy the first couple of weeks of preseason so everyone gets it and then back off a little. We'll see though.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Definitely has a little zip on the ball doesn't he?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

R.D. Mangles posted:

i tell ya what doug, dat mccown kid really knows how to win,

Oh poo poo I forgot about these guys. Looking forward to the season even more now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Quest For Glory II posted:

The thing I always watch in college QBs is what happens when a free rusher gets on them because that's usually where you see them retreat to their most involuntary, square one motions

In Gabbert's case curling into a ball and crying?

There will always be a part of me that thinks Suh killed any chance he had to be good in whichever Missouri/Nebraska game was played during a monsoon.

• Locked thread