Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chiwie
Oct 21, 2010

DROP YOUR COAT AND GRAB YOUR TOES, I'LL SHOW YOU WHERE THE WILD GOOSE GOES!!!!
Looking to get into this at some point. Xwings and z95s are my fave ships, would a list solely of them be viable?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chiwie
Oct 21, 2010

Is it a really big deal if you don't have all the cards or have only one of a card you are using a few times? Just trying to figure out how hard this is going to hit my wallet.

Chiwie
Oct 21, 2010

Poopy Palpy posted:

If you are going to play at Worlds you need as many copies of the card as you're using. If you're playing at a tournament at your local store you might not be able to get away with proxies. If you're playing on your kitchen table do whatever the gently caress you want.

Ok cool.

Is this a sane place to start? I love Xwings/Z-95s.

100 points

Pilots
------

Wedge Antilles (36)
X-Wing (29), R2 Astromech (1), Flechette Torpedoes (2), Marksmanship (3), Munitions Failsafe (1)

Red Squadron Pilot (24)
X-Wing (23), R2 Astromech (1)

Tala Squadron Pilot (16)
Z-95 Headhunter (13), Ion Pulse Missiles (3)

Airen Cracken (24)
Z-95 Headhunter (19), Ion Pulse Missiles (3), Deadeye (1), Munitions Failsafe (1)

• Locked thread