Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

My local store does 30% off of everything, but this also means they never have any product in stock, especially FFG stuff. I've been trying to get some Arkham and X-Wing stuff for weeks now with no luck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Raged posted:

Anyone use Tabletop Simulator to play X-wing? It's now 50% off on steam

There was a whole tournament in here a month or two ago. I couldn't figure out how to use the treasure chest system because I'm an idiot but everyone else seemed to have a good time with it.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Devlan Mud posted:

I’m not paying $290 plus dollars so i can use the stuff I’ve already purchased.

saaaaaaaame

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

That's actually better than I was expecting for the conversion kits.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Honestly if this makes the game fun again I'll pick up some conversion kits on discount. I stopped playing a while ago because it started getting really overwhelming.

• Locked thread