Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

I think Armada should be in this thread.

I wonder if I can just setup my direct deposit to FFGs bank account.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

Despite many, many awful things the EU has wrought, dumb ships are not one them. Except the Sunkiller.

Please give us uglies FFG

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

jivjov posted:

Do they have a bad reputation or something? Or too expensive?

I just need something I can keep all these plastic ships in, especially when Waves 5 and 6 hit.

Which means I really need to wait to order this stuff until Wave 5 hits and I can have a slot for the YT-2400 on there.

They're expensive but I absolutely love mine to death.

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

As someone who bought the CR90 just for C3PO I would be upset if they released him in another manner.

EDIT: I'd get over it of course. I would just feel like I got suckered.

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

Otterspace posted:

AnyBody else use a Falcon in a tournament today?

Yep. went 1-0 drop and started daydrinking

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

susan posted:

So I bit the bullet and bought the starter set for this today. Any general advice for next purchases, and/or general newbie advice? I do have extensive Warmachine experience and some old BFG experience too, so I'm not exactly new to mini-gaming, but this is a whole new genre for me to be dipping my toe in to. I have no idea if I'll be focusing on the Imperials or the Rebels yet.

Buy a Falcon win games

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I've was able to no poo poo get a Falcon about a month ago from B&N. They are king of not being sold out of poo poo.

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I run a 55 point Falcon and a 45 point Corran. I want to try one of the bandit swarm + 55 falcon list but I can't bring myself to not play Corran.

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

This is wonderful

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

Ville Valo posted:

Barnes And Noble paid off - got my 2nd A-Wing, finally, after checking every hobby store in the area. They even had a Millennium Falcon too, but it had the radar dish snapped off and the packaging was really busted up. Passed on that one - I already have one, and it's the only ship where I feel really weird, flavor-wise, seeing two in play.

You could have bought it and sent it in to FFG

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

Holy poo poo I need that Soontir.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I haven't gotten a chance to play this semester, meaning I haven't touched Scum yet. What are some popular builds for them?

• Locked thread