Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

"And I did it, because I was a man who had exhausted reason and thus turned to magicks"
More details on the Scum and Villainy faction.

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=4998

New maneuver, curvy Kologran, the Segnor Loop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

"And I did it, because I was a man who had exhausted reason and thus turned to magicks"
How about something that reduces the cost of proton torpedoes and lets X-Wings make secondary weapon attacks out of arc, like the B-Wing pilot?

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

Some details on Wave 7.

K-Wing does indeed get SLAM as a unique action, a double move which disables your weapons. Can also pack infinite ordinance between its slots and Extra Munitions upgrade to double their uses.

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2015/4/20/hit-them-hard-and-fast/

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

Playing in an X-Wing tournament for the first time tomorrow, considering the following

Poe Dameron (31)
Push the Limit (3)
R5-P9 (3)
Autothrusters (2)

Han Solo (46)
C-3PO (3)
Luke Skywalker (7)
Engine Upgrade (4)
Millennium Falcon (1)

Total: 100

View in Yet Another Squad Builder

I'm a rank newbie so I was hoping this would be relatively straightforward to run with. Couldn't squeeze in predator and gunner so went with Luke instead, am I missing something critical.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

So Triple Jumpmaster for the new meta?

3 x Contracted Scout with Deadeye, Plasma Torpedoes, R4 Argromech,, Extra Muntions and Guidance Chimps is apparently whomping bottom on Vassal.

On the plus side you can call it 333 Jump Street.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

So in the theme of countering arc dodging without also becoming arc dodgers.

Red Squadron
Title
0 points
T65 only
When declaring an attack may choose another friendly ship with the "Red Squadron" title at range 1 as the point of origination of the attack.

This represents the team work of the X-wings at the Battle of Yavin. It's also demanding to fly as you want to stay in close formation while facing different directions.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

Dulkor posted:

I think this one runs into a problem with fortressing and intentional bumps. It's easy to keep a bunch of X wings in range 1 of each other if you don't care about making them actually move. Maybe tack on a focus token requirement so folks can't just bump pile in the corner?

EDIT: another variation could be spending a focus and your own attack to boost another titled X Wing at range 1's attack by one die? Still only one shot per fighter but someone with no shot can use nebulous teamwork powers to make a wingman's shot better.

Dulkor posted:

I think this one runs into a problem with fortressing and intentional bumps. It's easy to keep a bunch of X wings in range 1 of each other if you don't care about making them actually move. Maybe tack on a focus token requirement so folks can't just bump pile in the corner?

EDIT: another variation could be spending a focus and your own attack to boost another titled X Wing at range 1's attack by one die? Still only one shot per fighter but someone with no shot can use nebulous teamwork powers to make a wingman's shot better.

Good spot so if you want to keep the first.

Red Squadron
Title
0 points
T65 only
When declaring an attack may spend a focus token and choose another friendly ship with the "Red Squadron" title at range 1 as the point of origination of the attack. During this attack you may change one [Focus Icon] to a [Hit Icon]

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

Dat meta just got rattled a little.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2018/2/13/save-the-dream/

Wave 14 announced, Saw's Renegades set seems to have 2-4 copies of some sort of s-foils card, which appears doubled sided.

• Locked thread