Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
I'll spin it for you quick...
Those Attack Wing promo cards are getting a regular retail release.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
I cannot understand why someone would care about it. Unless it's the same people that believe statements beginning with "it was always my vision..."
We're talking about a series where the novelization of the first movie (credited to the director/screenwriter) and the first non-movie novel were both contradicted by the second movie.

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
Wizard van Falcon. That or paint up a black & gold A-wing to go with a stagecoach stickup mural on the Falcon.

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
I haven't tested it, but I think ion torpedos + bombs has the potential to do some amazing things.

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?

Poopy Palpy posted:

#5 doesn't happen because PTL gave you a stress, preventing you from taking free actions.

#5 does work because the boost/roll triggers and resolves in the middle of the push the limit resolution before the stress token is assigned.

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
Just had our store championship and the winner ran an A-wing (Jake), Hawk (Kyle), and X-wing (Garvin). It was awesome to watch.

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
He played it pretty defensively, but every game I watched, he managed to table his opponent well before time ran out.
Several two large ships, one Dash+Corran list, Several YT + mini Z swarms, a couple Lambda+defender+interceptor lists, and one guy with 6 A-wings. Surprisingly, there was no quad-B list present.

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
This is what I use with my way too large collection and I still only have it about half-full. I haven't tried, but I'm pretty sure the Tantive can fit in the top with no issues, also.

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
And if you want to pick that nit, the FAQ says that if it has the auxiliary arc printed on the base token, then it also has the symbol on the card.

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
The point I was making is that the FAQ says you have to have the icon, but it also says that if you have the arc, you always have the icon. To have that design space, they'll also need to change the current rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
Now that it has reminded me, both promo versions of Boba Fett lack the symbol.

• Locked thread