Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Corbeau
Sep 13, 2010

Jack of All Trades
I wish we had more info about the card abilities in Armada. The basic mechanics are solid enough, but like X-Wing the meat of the game will probably be in the cards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corbeau
Sep 13, 2010

Jack of All Trades
The real crime is that a Star Destroyer has nothing in common with a naval destroyer in terms of role. :colbert:

Corbeau
Sep 13, 2010

Jack of All Trades
Armada, X-Wing, or Firestorm Armada? There are players for all three locally, and I have a little bit of X-Wing stuff from way back, but I can really only afford to get into one of the three now.

Corbeau
Sep 13, 2010

Jack of All Trades

Dulkor posted:

I'm willing to admit I may have a problem.

Haven't gotten a chance to try the new toys yet, will report on how new fleets work out eventually.

I don't see the problem here?

Corbeau
Sep 13, 2010

Jack of All Trades
Ugh, SU&SD did a video report of an Armada game and now I want to buy all of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corbeau
Sep 13, 2010

Jack of All Trades

Geisladisk posted:

In the old canon, a SSD was just shy of 12 times longer than a ISD. This looks about correct, looking at the SSD scenes in ROTJ and ESB. The Armada ISD is about 20 centimeters long, correct? I don't think a 2 meter long model would be practical. :drat:

Sounds like ship for a gimmick convention game.