Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
I will give credit to Privateer Press' format. Rulebook, any books that contain all current, at the time, models and rules but include all relevant rules with the models so if you don't want it you never need to buy the army book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Have they said when they're expecting to release the Imperial Assault character expansions?

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Evacuate? In our moment if triumph?

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Hey he's still the only pilot that can put two Death Star Silhouettes in the dude of his xwing.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Sgt. Anime Pederast posted:

Yeah but is the extra manuever tool and dice worth it?

Well the mass drop is as cheap as you find the base game anywhere so the dice and movement are just kind of tacked on for free.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Taran_Wanderer posted:

Our group picked up everything, but we're waiting to use the stuff until we finish our current campaign. Given we're only half-way through, and we're only doing about one mission every other week, this may take a while. Still, everything looks pretty good. The new Commando hero has equipment he can buy for XP; he has an weapon upgrade that improves his basic power, and some heavy armor. The Engineer hero gives out device tokens that people can use to improve their rolls in combat or on attribute tests, which seems pretty cool. Don't know how powerful it will be in practice, though.

Plus, and I don't know hire I didn't realize it until I was holding the mini, but the commando is rocking scavenged storm trooper armor

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Any suggestions for storing ImpAss map tiles? Was thinking Ziploc bags for each tens denomination but seems like it could damage them.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Drone posted:

So how does this work from an organizational standpoint anyway? I sorta doubt Disney has a well-trained committee of IP stewards who can make this decision, and my gut is telling me that it's almost certainly some rear end in a top hat with a marketing degree who sits in his office and makes arbitrary decisions based on basically nothing when approving/denying NewCanon stuff.

Apparently that exactly what's happened, at least according to the PR. When the current CEO of Star Wars was named her first task was putting them together.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Shes Not Impressed posted:

I bought Twin Shadows and Hoth as gifts for my girlfriend. We're currently playing through TS and she switched over to the Imperial player. It's only a 4-5 mission mini-campaign, no side missions. But you can shuffle all the missions into the main campaign deck so theoretically you could fight Boba Fett or meet R2 and C3PO in the main game. It's actually a nice mini-campaign to introduce someone to the game. I'm playing with 3 Rebel heroes and I won the first map, but she won the 2nd one. Seems like the Imperials are more balanced here, especially with their new agenda deck. Also, Boba Fett and the new special stormtrooper are both very strong.

Haven't touched Hoth yet (except to open it up and smell the new freshness). Storage and set up is increasingly unwieldy. I wanted to cut foam board and do that cool 3 layer storage in-box solution I saw on BGG, but I might have to settle for a Plano box or something at this point. Plus more figures to paint!

Feldherr has you covered in a bout a week. $25 isn't even bad for what you get.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014KSCYWE?keywords=feldherr&qid=1451966683&ref_=sr_1_12&sr=8-12

Macdeo Lurjtux fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Jan 5, 2016

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

jhorphear posted:

All I got to say is, I’m glad I bought my Vader’s two weeks ago ( got zero in my case ).

I wonder if they're not doing the old Magic thing of printing certain more copies of some legendaries per sheet than others.

I bought two boxes and two of the three legendaries in each box was Superlaser and Home One.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Yeah, the article mentions the move just saddles almost the entirety of the debt on Asmodee leaving two of the three companies with .06 debt to yearly profit before discounts for depreciation and amortization ratio and Asmodee at a 3.9 debt to yearly profit after discounts for depreciation and amortization ratio.

Asmodee is now sitting on interest payments of more than half their yearly profit.