Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

I'm whatever on the style thing, but that Han art has bonkers color going on with the face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

As someone who acquired an almost complete set for a song but haven't had the opportunity to play or even read the rules, what was it about L5R that sucked? I got the impression, years after the fact mind, it was generally looked on pretty favorably other than the way releases were scheduled.

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

Cease to Hope posted:

the original CCG? super duper powercreep combined with too many factions to support all of them in one set. you'd build a deck for one faction, then play that deck until it fell out of favor (or a key piece got the legs cut out from under it). now you have a bunch of cards that are all locked to this one playstyle or faction that probably won't ever be useful or tradable before the whole mess gets rotated or plowed under by powercreep. and if you were attached to just one faction or character or storyline, lmao

HidaO-Win posted:

CCG or LCG?

I can give you the pros and cons

I meant the recent LCG.