Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jhorphear
Apr 24, 2013

Ask me about telling people not to change my avatar
No trip report, but I ended up building boba fett command and it did surprisingly well. Lost my first match to draw because I was still getting a feel for the game in paper, but then proceeded to absolutely poo poo stomp my next two opponents. I got lucky and pulled a devastator and managed to drop it in 4 out of 5 games, and I won’t every game it hit the table.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jhorphear
Apr 24, 2013

Ripped a showcase Han Solo out of my case, with a few other neat looking cards. Kinda bummed I got 0 Vaders. Was able to build a good selection of decks though, so I might just have to break down and buy some singles.

Getting a lot of traction at my LGS. Hoping this keeps up.

jhorphear
Apr 24, 2013

All I got to say is, I’m glad I bought my Vader’s two weeks ago ( got zero in my case ).

jhorphear
Apr 24, 2013

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

I wonder if they're not doing the old Magic thing of printing certain more copies of some legendaries per sheet than others.

I bought two boxes and two of the three legendaries in each box was Superlaser and Home One.

There seems to be a descent amount of evidence pointing to certain legendaries being grouped together. But this was all based on information collected from Reddit, so your guess is as good as mine if it’s accurate.