Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nahanahs
Mar 26, 2003

<3 Shantastic <3
Wave 1 info from FFG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nahanahs
Mar 26, 2003

<3 Shantastic <3

Shes Not Impressed posted:

The "Breaking Point" side mission instructions might be the worst writing I've seen so far. It's amazing how I can go 2 missions or so with a few hiccups and then suddenly turn to a new mission where I'm questioning FFG's words and phrases like a lawyer.

Game is great, but I think the rules will definitely be revised at some point.

The side mission where you get Han Solo as an ally is mildly confusing too. In the setup, you read something to the heroes to the effect of, "Hey, thanks for coming. I heard something's going on with an officer here and I stole a keycard" and then it doesn't give any more direction as to what they're supposed to do. There's only one door in the map, and Han has a keycard, so I guess you're to assume that the door's the objective, but it's not stated anywhere in the mission briefing.