Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

jivjov posted:

Sorry for Double Post, but this is completely unrelated to my last one.

What did we find out about the "adversary decks" or whatever they were called? When I first saw a post about them, I thought they were tagged as F&D specific, but the posted picture was a "citizens of the galaxy" deck with generic SW RPG packaging. What exactly are these?

They're exactly what they sound like, decks full of NPCs for your party to deal with. Each one has some artwork and a stat block on it. There are "Scum and Villany," "Citizens of the Galaxy" and "Imperials and Rebels" decks.

They look F&D specific because they use the black and gold color scheme, but they're universal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

ShineDog posted:

Are the sourcebooks worth picking up if I'm not actually running FF starwars but running starwars in Fate? In terms of "heres a big interesting book of interesting tidbits and stuff to work into your campaign"

Or should I just stick to wookiepedia? The problem with that is that it's very hard to seperate the interesting stuff from the ridiculous minutae

If you can find any of the old West End Games sourcebooks for real cheap they'd be perfect too.