Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vuk83
Oct 9, 2012
In fairness saga is better if you want some clone wars action star wars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vuk83
Oct 9, 2012
This is like an age old problem in a lot of rpgs. Coercion skills are all about strength right? I think actually they are more a bout willpower, but throw in a bonus blue for be being a big rear end wookie

vuk83
Oct 9, 2012

FISHMANPET posted:

Man, so I ran a combat where it was Gozanti cruiser (50 HP, 5 armor) vs the party YT-1300, and then another Gozanti carrying 4 TIEs jumps in, and fires, and while the players are making GBS threads their pants, it turns out the second Gozanti is actually an ally and is firing on the first.

But after about a half round of the Gozanti's six cannons, I just said "screw it, the odds are overwhelming, you win."

So keeping track of 14 NPCs (2 pilots plus 12 gunners) is just kind of awful. There's got to be some way to... abstract that all.

Do you have AoR. There are rules for rolling gunnery attacks together.

vuk83
Oct 9, 2012

FISHMANPET posted:

Are these the Barrage attacks in the starship combat section, or is there something else you're talking about?

The same.