Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rougey
Oct 24, 2013

cptn_dr posted:

Man, Andor has me jonesing for some FFG Star Wars like nothing else has in years.

Andor has certainly kindled my interest in running a game, but I honestly don't know where to start.

My group is runs weekly alternating between DnD and CoC campaigns. Occasionally we need one shots to fill weeks were we don't have enough to run it, or when one of the GMs needs a break - another campaign is on ice as the GM for that is getting slammed. One of the guys running things now loving loves Star Wars and I'd like to have a few scenarios in my back pocket - how well does it work online? We're all up and down the East Coast of Australia so playing in person isn't feasible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rougey
Oct 24, 2013

karmicknight posted:

If you have a discord server, incredibly easy as there are bots to roll the specific dice and the system leans heavily on theater of the mind rather than grid or measured distances.

Good to know - we mostly run with Discord for comms and Roll20 for the games themselves, and Roll20 does have this system as an option.

I'm eyeballing a few scenarios but am probably just gonna do what I normally do and make poo poo up.