Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
I remember seeing this at the shop earlier. I didn't realize it was Fantasy Flight (take more of my money, dammit!), nor did I realize it used dice like that. I thought it was another version of babby's first RPG (DnD) and d20 mechanics.

Now I have to check this out. :shepspends:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
The missile launcher clearly mentions encumberance on the item description.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Carteret posted:

The dark side SHOULD be easier, and more powerful. Thats how evil is portrayed in Star Wars. Every Jedi seems to have to work hard to maintain the light side, or that is the impression that I get. The fact that being light side doesn't make you look like a loving demon and terrify everyone in sight should be a pretty nice advantage, even if it doesn't show up in raw numbers.

You think it'd at least give a sort of advantage. Even if it's not an outright advantage, "not looking like rear end" is hardly a great reason to play things harder than you need to.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Madurai posted:

Well, in the Original Trilogy it kind of was, though. Everyone used the two-handed grip and swung the sabers around like they were heavy.

This is because in the original trilogy they were swinging very fragile rods, and two hands is a lot more control than flipping them about one-handed.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

homullus posted:

They're all passengers on a tramp freighter when the pilot has a heart attack and dies in the cockpit in hyperspace. They now have a ship they have the deed for but didn't, uhh, buy per se. They have to dispose of the body (properly or no). And they have to deal with all the people who were after that pilot for whatever reason.

After taking the ship out of hyperspace, whether they end up where they were headed or not.