Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TychoCelchuuu
Jan 2, 2012

This space for Rent.

Gourd of Taste posted:

-Obviously a lot of stuff requires like magic and spaceships and two headed men and stuff so there’s some degree of flexibility but if your dish is Bantha milk and you serve a glass of milk you need to have a really good explanation for how you made it taste like space yak juice
Bantha milk is blue though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TychoCelchuuu
Jan 2, 2012

This space for Rent.
Should all the dishes be from the same work of fiction? Or could we have three dishes from three disparate works of fiction?

TychoCelchuuu
Jan 2, 2012

This space for Rent.
After drawing blanks on a menu for multiple days in a row, despite thinking of myself as a creative person, I opened up this thread and realized that I had actually already asked if we can make dishes from different fictional things, and received an answer in the affirmative. I'm a dummy. So then I came up with a menu, but then I realized that all my food, although it's from works of fiction, isn't like, fictional food in the sense that it doesn't exist. Like, it's all real food, not Bantha milk or butterbeer or whatever. Is that okay?

• Locked thread