Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

I fukken love this comic. Everyone should read it and wish their hair was half as good as everyone's in this comic.

That last example of a comic page is a little spoilery for someone totally new to the comic, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

This is the most roundabout way to fire a cannon I have ever seen. I love the Black Horn even when they're being villains.

Also Fortnight is a dorky name, I hope he comes to realize this one day.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

I will never get tired of spirits marveling at all things tangible.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Pippa, no, you're supposed to take in the former badguy into your team after they switch sides mid-battle when their leader's ill-advised plan goes horribly awry, not tie them up like a reasonable person. What kind of plucky protagonist are you?

I honestly thought that Pippa would be adding a witch into her Sunshine Gang. I wonder if they still call themselves the Sunshine Gang.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Rincewind posted:

The title cards for new characters are always one of my favorite little touches in Astral Aves.

The best title card is for Mega Orb Pallo, which totally deserves a new card and is totally a real power-up like a super saiyan and not just a puffed-up pufferfish.

• Locked thread