Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

My dad still complains about Ronnie Earle.

Politics or not, I think there's enough evidence to take Perry down on one of the two. In the first count, the prosecutor will be arguing that the money meant for the Public Integrity Fund was the state property that Perry misused, and if that's got legs he's toast. If not, then this shouldn't be an issue. Perry's counsel issued a statement rebutting this charge, saying he has the authority to fiddle with those funds.

The second charge, according to NPR, has a lower burden of proof. Just the threat was illegal, and Perry's counsel's statement didn't address this at all. I dunno if he's got a defense beyond the best story involving The Oasis since the fire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I'm pretty sure Texas measures BAC in Imperial pints.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

The Austin station whose local news I caught this evening was actually pretty hard about debunking the accusation made in that meme.

• Locked thread