Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
That's hilariously military.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

I always wanted to call some e-8 or 0-4 who was like "CALL ME IF YOU'RE TOO DRUNK IM SERIOUS I DONT CARE WHERE YOU ARE I WILL PICK YOU UP"

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
A guy in my squadron called the shirt for a ride and got referred to ADAPT the following Monday.

"Why do airmen get DUI's?!" :iiam:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Lazy Reservist posted:

Now that I have your attention, for the love of God, if you need a ride, call a cab, call AADD, call the shirt, call your supervisor.

With that, I return you to boobs.

I bet if weekend safety briefs were done on Facebook like this a lot less DUIs would happen

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I'm doing amazon prime for 30 days to check it out. I've already seen Boardwalk Empire, what else is good on there?

The Americans has one of the best opening scenes ever, and the rest of it's pretty good too.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I would take an rear end chewing and ADAPT referral over a DUI any day.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
our patrol division offers free rides to anyone in the parish who doesn't feel safe to drive

that said, i'm drunk as fuuuuuuu

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

I would take an rear end chewing and ADAPT referral over a DUI any day.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Come to think of it this is the first New Year's I haven't been shithoused in memory.

im not drinking either tonight sir o7

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.
It's already New Year's Day out here, and I had to drive on base briefly this morning. Days Since Last DUI now reads 0. Stay safe GiP ghosts.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

ManMythLegend posted:

Did anyone watch Carnivale? Was it any good? It always seemed to get good reviews, but I just could not bring myself to try it.

It got cut off way too early. It's freaky as poo poo and I liked it.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

happy new year faggots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
LOL

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

First Monty pic of 2015.

Ur all good people except the ones that aren't but either way happy 2015 gip don't change at all

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Dear Taylor Swift,

Would.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
Happy New Years from the East Coast

2014 can suck my dick from the back

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

2014 wasn't bad. Got a raise, kids are good, roscoe is good, and i had fun posting with all of you

worked too much again, but ah well.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Lazy Reservist posted:

2014 can suck my dick from the back

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

West Coast = Best Coast but Happy New Years anyway East Coasters.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Hekk posted:

West Coast = Best Coast but Happy New Years anyway East Coasters.

This is the first time I've been able to watch the ball drop in Times Square without a tape delay in close to 10 years. Worth it.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

someone make a new drunk thread, i want to end my posting in this one with this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNftyfVtixw

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Dick yak Chickasha 2,15

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Still early here, but happy new year baby killers!

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Tacit drink right mid fyi

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Some fit hate had an attention backpack and I'm licks who is c good fit leg me dick holy up sordid dick

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Some fit hate had an attention backpack and I'm licks who is c good fit leg me dick holy up sordid dick

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Like 10 minutes left 2015 will be the year I say gently caress crime scene investigations and become a real live detective ima violate all ur rights and cheat on all ur wives and drink all ur booz

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Best post of 2015

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
HAPPY NEW YEAR

HEIL SATAN

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Christoff posted:

I always wanted to call some e-8 or 0-4 who was like "CALL ME IF YOU'RE TOO DRUNK IM SERIOUS I DONT CARE WHERE YOU ARE I WILL PICK YOU UP"

We had someone get a ride from the chief (E-9). We also had a program where the commander handed out cards that you could give to the cab driver and he'd bill the commander directly (without any IDing of the person). Someone actually used one of those. The boss was loving shocked and impressed.

In all seriousness, gently caress 2014. I'm quite confident this has been the worst year of my life, and that's pretty goddamn pathetic. Here's to 2015, when it gets here in a loving half an hour.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Godholio posted:

We had someone get a ride from the chief (E-9). We also had a program where the commander handed out cards that you could give to the cab driver and he'd bill the commander directly (without any IDing of the person). Someone actually used one of those. The boss was loving shocked and impressed.

In all seriousness, gently caress 2014. I'm quite confident this has been the worst year of my life, and that's pretty goddamn pathetic. Here's to 2015, when it gets here in a loving half an hour.

Free cab ride and the CO pays for it.. and it's anon? loving hell I would have used the poo poo out of that in hawaii

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Thought the arrive alive card was pretty much a standard or requirement for commands

Some places will have the command pay the tab no questions asked a couple times and some will highlight the guy who used it in front of everyone then tell him to go to the admin dudes to pay it off and pretty much get scolded for the inconvenience

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
:justpost:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3691681

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

No

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

yes

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011
Would hooking up with a stripper who also does cosplay and is possibly into anime be a terrible idea? Hypothetical question for a friend.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Dingleberry posted:

Would hooking up with a stripper who also does cosplay and is possibly into anime be a terrible idea? Hypothetical question for a friend.

Do it you pussy.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Dingleberry posted:

If she is hot and you are not loving her because she watches anime you are a big loving dork and you should kill yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Never mind this thread this done bye

• Locked thread