Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Sir Lucius posted:

I think that's starship troopers

It is. N4I's hatred of Chris Roberts is THAT strong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Want to probate for reminding me the Wing Commander movie is a thing that exists in this world...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJxCdh1Ps48

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
:negative:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Want to probate for reminding me the Wing Commander movie is a thing that exists in this world...

shamefur

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U7rOUSvYM8

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

NO MODS NO MASTERS

Anansi The Spider
Jan 30, 2014

loved basic so much I decided to stay

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Sjurygg posted:

codeine makes a whisky hangover feel, well, good

Codeine and nortriptilene will get you higher than fuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Go from wretched headaches to awesome light shows in about 8 minutes.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Hahahaha

I just had a thought.

When N4I gets fired as mod lol

Hahahahahaha

This is the funniest bit serious

When N4I gets fired....

"Who's gonna fill that hole N4I just opened up?"

loving dying over here man lollllllll

the dad farm
Dec 6, 2005

mods much like nobles must loving hang from the neck until dead hth

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

N4I is probably the last one we had left that has mod potential

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

you have restore your famiry honor with your nobre dispray of honor. sugoi!

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

But you have seen Blazing Saddles, right?

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Fister Roboto posted:

I missed hangover cure chat, but coconut water works pretty good for me.

Yeah coconut water is pretty great. I found these are as well. Work a lot better than the sobur ones that are/were in SA mart IMO

PreToxx for Hangovers & Liver Support (60 Vegetarian Capsules with Prickly Pear, Milk Thistle, Cysteine, and Electrolyte Blend) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001EM7T34/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_wWo8tb13AP6A4

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

the dad farm posted:

mods much like nobles must loving hang from the neck until dead hth

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Thanks for the av, N4I!

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

joat mon posted:

Yeah, he posted that Eddie Murphy was great in it

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

JDAMS CURE PASHTUN posted:

Thanks for the av, N4I!

Same :)

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Yo when I get out I think I'm gonna rent a room somewhere around Mt. Hood for 2 months with some young snow bums anyone care to join. Just wanna snowboard all day

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaRtlMp-hMU&t=441s

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
If it was the 1800's and 5 black people had an orgy, would it be considered a threesome?

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Liberal_L33t posted:

Long-time lurker from DnD with no particular fear of retribution here. This should be seen as my own opinion and not representative of DnD in general, which I haven't interacted with.

I wholeheartedly applaud Whip getting removed as forum admin, given the kind of vitriolic, authoritarian echo chamber GiP had degenerated into. I never really read much of it, mostly just the Current Events threads. Before anyone makes the accusation, let me say upfront that yes, I was basically coming here to find things to be outraged by. So, I guess I got 'trolled', in the sense that I saw some reprehensible poo poo on a regular basis, seemingly ironically. But the thing is, whenever the 'opposing opinion' (with the presumption that anyone from outside GiP is likely to be hostile to their worldview; I wonder how that perception came about?) is engaged with, or those posters post in DnD, they usually espouse a pretty authoritarian position. The routine belittling of other people's "hurt feelings" speaks volumes about the kind of people they are.

So, I guess what I'm saying is, I don't really care about 'fairness' or 'diversity of opinion' in this context, when poo poo like this gets posted and cheered:

So, I guess I plead guilt to the supreme crime of having feelings about something posted on the internet, because the thought that posts like this are just a hyperbolic exaggeration of the views of a subforum that sincerely feels it is okay to toss around racist and homophobic insults 'ironically' does make me kind of angry. Basically, what I am saying is that I savor even the smallest, cheapest, most petty victory over people like Whip and most of the other military and police posters in GiP.

:420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420:
Hey Ralp, Genocidal Tendancy isn't mentally ill.

Anymore.

He worked his rear end off and nearly lost the fight but he beat the odds and beat mental illness. We're pretty proud of that little success story.

This is an accomplishment very few of you and your crack team of stars can claim. Which wouldn't be that bad if you guys weren't dragging what was once a pretty funny website down by just being an irredeemable and loving awfully sensitive bunch of cunts for what is ostensibly a group of grown rear end adults.

I feel 100% confident that I speak for all of GiP when I humbly suggest you keep your faggoty remarks and white noise care bear bullshit brand of moderation out of GiP. Please just let us just have a funny slice of internet to laugh, make jokes, and say reprehensible, indefensible, and positively disgusting opinions that only idiots dumb enough to get shot at for minimum wage and TRICARE would agree with.

Don't know what your deal is man, but your just not.. Good. At all at this mod stuff. Like you are really, really, bad at it.

Whether it's incompetence, apathy, or a heroic mix of both.. It's goddamn impressive man. You clearly set out to be poo poo at what you do, and you managed to exceed even our own elevated expectations for poo poo.

I tip my fedora and bow humbly, Ralp. But we'd all love to see a fuckload less of you and the other mods who aren't fans of ours around here. Your prerogative obviously, you got those fancy mod buttons and poo poo, but I assure you this is gonna be agreed with almost loving universally around here by the GiP Regulars. (A list of regulars known as Shimlers List)

I probably don't even need to say QTIYD, to punctuate this turd of an internet care post.

But I ain't mad bro, there's always light, shine, and rainbows. We'll sit here above the earth and breath in deep, puff the smoke and pack the kief. We'll speak of dead friends and enemies lost to time, and dreams and ambitions dying on the vine. But we'll keep it real and crass, and if that's not for you? Then suck start my cock from the back.

Shim had big dick.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Obama Africanis 2016

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Obama Africanus posted:

QTIYD

suck start my cock from the back.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Obama Africanus posted:

QTIYD

dendy crew
Jun 1, 2011

Dendy!, Dendy!, We love Dendy! Dendy - Everyone plays it!
i dream of a world where gip has no drunk thread and its posters must face the day, sober

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

dendy crew posted:

i dream of a world where gip has no drunk thread and its posters must face the day, sober

quote:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Obama Africanus posted:

suck start my cock fromt he back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAryFIuRxmQ

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

dendy crew posted:

I dream of a mad max style future where we can heard all you giant pussies into the hugbox(it'll be what we call our industrial sized trash compactor)

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

dendy crew posted:

Some of us already do. Toddle off now.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Obama Africanus posted:

Hey Ralp, Genocidal Tendancy isn't mentally ill.

Anymore.

Shim had big dick.

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

joat mon posted:

lol

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

dendy crew posted:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

hahahaha

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uFzhEDdexc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
smoking a joint that's about 2 parts weed to 1 part hash.

off until thursday.

school starts in about 10 days.

life is good.

• Locked thread