Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1isymj_pranking-child-predators-online-10_fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

dendy crew posted:

i dream of a world where gip has no drunk thread and its posters must face the day, sober

I haven't had a drink in 11 years.

And since we are talking about dreams. I have one where we restart the Final Solution and test agents for the gas chambers on D&Ders.

Oh hey.. That one didn't kill them. Cause chemical burns and disfigured them. But not death. Ok. Up the dose and try again.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Genocide Tendency posted:

I haven't had a drink in 11 years.

And since we are talking about dreams. I have one where we restart the Final Solution and test agents for the gas chambers on D&Ders.

Oh hey.. That one didn't kill them. Cause chemical burns and disfigured them. But not death. Ok. Up the dose and try again.

yea but wat about the hardcore druges?

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

They're already hooked on anime, I don't think it gets much worse than that.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Does seroquel and effexor count as hard drugs?

Because I down the gently caress out of that.

And when they pass the :420: for vets bill I'll be higher than the loving space station all day every day. Because thats about the only way I can deal with some of the idiots I have to work with.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
I dream of a world where anyone ever spend some time with the VA inpatient mental health teams?

Just wondering if they felt it was helpful or if just day to daying it until your next out patient doc appointment is better.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I need an idea for a new avatar.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

make it the end result of all the accidents and hosed up poo poo you've experienced.

ie.

quantumfoam fucked around with this message at 14:32 on Aug 18, 2014

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Animate the confetti and you've got gold right there. Text: Slip me some tongue baby

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

dendy crew posted:

i dream of a world where gip has no drunk thread and its posters must face the day, sober

I already do that. See I'm just as happy as a drunk because all my education and health costs are comped, I get amazing loans on my properties and cars thanks to a military affiliated bank, I have a pretty great job that pays well and when I do drink, it's poo poo that runs over $140 a bottle because life really is that easy if you're willing to sell some time to the gub'ment, manage your finances, and go outside and do something that isn't echoing hashtags off twitter on to poster-board because you're so loving dumb you paid six-loving-figures for a gender studies degree but still trying to find a way to make monthly those payments on your iPhone's data plan.

See man, that's the thing. Most of us aren't as hosed up as people like to portray, we're pretty normal guys who went out, sold a chunk of our youth and reaped dividends in to our middle age. We've actually been given a level of freedom that so many will never truly understand. We spent years being told where to be, how to dress, what to eat and when to poo poo, but that's no worse than signing away literally half a decades worth of income to pay someone back for a sheet of paper, hell, we were all making money while we slaved away. It's not that we're any smarter than you guys were/are, it's that we saw a bigger picture and realized human nature isn't about crying for some idiot who got themselves shot by the cops on an internet forum, it's about making sure your existence continues in a way you can actually find happiness and comfort.

And the guys who end up with some issues after the military, most of those guys had those issues coming in, its just now they have a support system that can actually help them without bankrupting them, people who want to see them get better for no other reason than they think you're a good loving dude and think you deserve the happiness you've earned (shim, AB, GT, love you guys).

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris
all of that but also the times where suicide bomber's faces turned into halloween masks

:stonklol:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:glomp:

Not every day is sunshine and rainbows but drat it you gotta make the best of it.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I dont even know what the gently caress is going on in that.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

I dont even know what the gently caress is going on in that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slu8Pk7NuT8&t=55s

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

hey shim you ever do coke?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

http://mustangsdaily.com/blog/2014/07/14/ford-to-build-and-auction-off-f-35-themed-2015-mustang-for-eaa-airventure/

Grover-Mobile

Also, fun, work related story:

On Sunday a repo working friend of mine called me to get some assistance figuring out where a car he was supposed to be collecting was, since the person who bought it didn't live where they listed on the loan paperwork. He gives me her name and I recognize it right off the bat. It's my landscaper's wife. So I just gave him my landscaper's address off his business card.

He picked up the car this morning after she got home from dropping her kids off at school. I will use the $200 I've just been paid to cover the next 3 months of getting my weeds pulled and hedges trimmed. I am pretty much an 80's movie bad guy at this point.

Booblord Zagats fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Aug 18, 2014

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Booblord Zagats posted:

I already do that. See I'm just as happy as a drunk because all my education and health costs are comped, I get amazing loans on my properties and cars thanks to a military affiliated bank, I have a pretty great job that pays well and when I do drink, it's poo poo that runs over $140 a bottle because life really is that easy if you're willing to sell some time to the gub'ment, manage your finances, and go outside and do something that isn't echoing hashtags off twitter on to poster-board because you're so loving dumb you paid six-loving-figures for a gender studies degree but still trying to find a way to make monthly those payments on your iPhone's data plan.

See man, that's the thing. Most of us aren't as hosed up as people like to portray, we're pretty normal guys who went out, sold a chunk of our youth and reaped dividends in to our middle age. We've actually been given a level of freedom that so many will never truly understand. We spent years being told where to be, how to dress, what to eat and when to poo poo, but that's no worse than signing away literally half a decades worth of income to pay someone back for a sheet of paper, hell, we were all making money while we slaved away. It's not that we're any smarter than you guys were/are, it's that we saw a bigger picture and realized human nature isn't about crying for some idiot who got themselves shot by the cops on an internet forum, it's about making sure your existence continues in a way you can actually find happiness and comfort.

And the guys who end up with some issues after the military, most of those guys had those issues coming in, its just now they have a support system that can actually help them without bankrupting them, people who want to see them get better for no other reason than they think you're a good loving dude and think you deserve the happiness you've earned (shim, AB, GT, love you guys).

speak for yourself

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Booblord Zagats posted:

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

:eyepop: who dis chick

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I'm going to make 4 grand this week selling tacos.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

Make sure they pay you up front.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Make sure they pay you up front.

ha. Fool me once.

Some loving apartment complexes are snappy about payment. Walk out with a credit card or just hand you cash and call it a day. Some of these motherfuckers I gotta hound for two weeks before a manager just pays out of pocket.

Got poo poo squared away and have a spot on campus two days a week plus an in for tailgating on the law campus. This semester is going to be busy, but I like that. I've been loving bored out of my mind lately.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

is this real what is happening

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
Doge knows what's up

Bonus

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

is this real what is happening

Yeah my summer project has been going pretty well.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Watching johnny mnemonic. It needs RiffTrax.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Watching johnny mnemonic. It needs RiffTrax.

if for nothing else than for dolphin hacking

i still love it though

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

No way dude, she looks like Gargamel.

Mr. Nice! posted:

Yeah my summer project has been going pretty well.

Right on, tacos rule. My summer project is also going well, it's to take fat bongs rips all day and just be chillin out maxin relaxin all cool.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

A taco dealing lifestyle agrees with those ambitions as well.

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

those tacos better be al pastor

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

SPACE HOMOS posted:

those tacos better be al pastor

Those look awesome but also like a fuckton of effort that I really don't have to give.

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris
mein gott the gut trucks at ft Irwin and ft Carson were fuggin solid.

Someone give me warm fuzzies and tell me bertha's kitchen is still crankin out some tasty fucken burritos

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Fucitol posted:

mein gott the gut trucks at ft Irwin and ft Carson were fuggin solid.

Someone give me warm fuzzies and tell me bertha's kitchen is still crankin out some tasty fucken burritos

Fort Irwin sucked donkey dick. But those food trucks were loving awesome!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Gut trucks at FTIG are like moths to a flame. Have to chase them out of the motor pools sometimes so the tanks could move.

• Locked thread