Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
yea
blood
urine
vomit
View Results

• Locked thread
StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Rewatching the start of this again and man, that was some really strong booking for Paige. She just straight-up broke out of the Black Widow which no one does and then hit that nasty Rampaige. I know, it's only the Divas division but they've made up for a lot of the missteps they made with her early on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Ziggler v. Miz
Not a bad opener, and when they have Miz actually wrestling instead of trying to sell himself as a brawler he's so much better.

Paige v. AJ
This feud has somehow been going since April.

Rusev v. Swagger
Swagger being protected is so weird. Match was OK but anyone playing a superkick drinking game will note five superkicks in three matches.

Seth v. Rollins
This was unexpectedly great and ridiculous, considering lumberjack matches are the stuff of particularly lovely episodes of Raw. Both guys just barreling into everyone at all opportunities was pretty great.

Wyatt v. Jericho
Another good match. Wyatt seems to be doing OK despite being in the depths of WWE parity booking.

Stephanie McMahon v. Brie Bella
A dull match and oh hey the worst possible finish. The Bellas are terrible. Stephanie corpsing at her own outfit was pretty great, though.

Reigns v. Orton
This was pretty meh but not terrible or anything. Reigns needs a cooler finisher and they should have done a more interesting finish than "Reigns does the thing that Orton just countered 20 seconds ago." Reigns is just not very good at this point.

Brock v. Cena
This was everything that I spent the last month hoping for and then some. "JESUS CHR___T" from JBL and at that point me and the other guy watching are nearly rolling on the floor with glee. This was a pretty big shocker for all fans and a great way to set up for Mania and make the future look interesting at a time when a lot of people are going to be thinking about dropping their network subs. A couple of those germans looked sick.

Also, Wrestlemania is either Brock/Taker II or Brock/Bryan: The Babyfacening. Seth Rollins or Dean Ambrose? Are you loving kidding me nerds? They have jobber music, you can't even tell their themes apart.

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Obviously you're not a golfer.
Hahaha "This is about pride and country!" "Yeah!! And we need some Totinos pizza rolls to go with our Mountain Dew!"

Of course the Army would be here for this, drat nerds.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

DukeofCA posted:

Who's looking at Lawler?

It was a woman.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
Brock should drop the belts at wrestlemania 32.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

StarkRavingMad posted:

Rewatching the start of this again and man, that was some really strong booking for Paige. She just straight-up broke out of the Black Widow which no one does and then hit that nasty Rampaige. I know, it's only the Divas division but they've made up for a lot of the missteps they made with her early on.

Actually giving Paige a character and letting her do some offense helped! Who woulda thought?

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Obviously you're not a golfer.
They showed the Beads in the crowd. Match redeemed.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

StarkRavingMad posted:

She just straight-up broke out of the Black Widow which no one does
Third time she's done that. AJ's only other move* is the shining wizard, which she kicked out of, so I'd guess that's it for Paige/AJ for now unless AJ has a third super special finisher or they want to get AJ in the PTO.

Now watch Paige lose to Eva Marie's rollup.

edit: *I was going to say "AJ's only other finisher", but thinking about it, it really is just AJ's only other move. I can't think of anything else AJ does, period.

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

Ziggler v. Miz
Ziggler winning the belt and possibly being the most important champion on TV for a while has wiped away a great deal of my memory of the match; it was a solid outing and both guys clearly were trying tonight. I kind of want them to move on and feud with other people but I wouldn't mind another match next month just as a blowoff.

Paige v. AJ
I love women's wrestling, so I'm very sad that Paige & AJ still seem to be awkward with each other. They both bump well and I believed their story, they just sadly couldn't find a lot of fluidity. I hope this means they part ways, maybe get Emma in there with Paige to recapture some of that NXT awesomeness. The finish was really cool though, hopefully Paige sticks with that instead of the Paige Turner which just doesn't work.

Rusev v. Swagger
Rusev is a really fun heel, but I just don't like the Real American gimmick. I also get very uncomfortable when they refer to the flag as "Stars and Bars". I get it when Zeb says it, but when JBL starts doing it it makes my skin crawl. Rusev sells really well and there was some great psychology in this match. The ending was exactly right, now it's time to move Rusev on to Sheamus and make the US title into the Russian title.

Seth v. Rollins
Exactly what I hoped it would be. Seth was great as a cowardly conniving bastard, Dean was awesome in all his sleaze. Spot of the night for me was the Crowd Surf and the lead up, it was absolutely perfect and showed how a lumberjack match should be done. Match of the night for me.

Wyatt v. Jericho
I just couldn't give a poo poo about this match. Yay Wyatt won, but I think unless they give him a good run he's just not going to ever recover. Someone said this might be Jericho's last run; I think they're right.

Stephanie McMahon v. Brie Bella
This was purely a story match, Steph definitely did a good job with her role although she was being protected like crazy. The only thing that kept me interested in this was the faint air of Daniel Bryan around it, which faded quickly when Brie started doing anything. I can actually bear to watch her (unlike Eva Marie) but I just can't bring myself to like the Bellas at all.

Reigns v. Orton
This was my measuring stick match, to see if my hypothesis on Roman Reigns stood up. The result? Reigns is cool, I really like him and I want to see him at the top of the card, but he's very clearly not ready yet. He's got the look, he's got the character and his promos aren't remotely as bad as people make them out to be, but he's just not there in the ring yet. Randy clearly carried him through the match and IMHO a top guy needs to be able to call his own matches, not rely on his opponents. The good news is with the WWEWHC off camera for a while it might give Roman a chance to improve before he's called upon to truly main event. I'm hopeful!

Brock v. Cena
A man died in the ring today, and it was beautiful. I've said on multiple occasions that I WANT to cheer for Cena, that I WANT to be a great big mark cheering for Superman. Unfortunately if Superman always wins and never breaks a sweat he comes off like a dick, like he's just toying with us mere mortals in some sick game of solitaire. Cena's booking makes him that. When he brushes off losses or Rapadoooos after a ddt onto the concrete I just want to boo the smug prick for wasting my time. Tonight I saw a man, a brave man who wouldn't give up, who wouldn't surrender, get absolutely destroyed by a monster. This was Doomsday killing Superman, except Superman never had a chance. But he never stopped, he kept swinging until there was nothing left. This is the Cena I want to see, and if NoC brings this Cena back and he wins I will at least have enjoyed one month of a Cena I could cheer for.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
If Cena wins the belts right back at NoC my smark rage would blow sky high.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

pressedbunny posted:

Third time she's done that. AJ's only other move* is the shining wizard, which she kicked out of, so I'd guess that's it for Paige/AJ for now unless AJ has a third super special finisher or they want to get AJ in the PTO.

Now watch Paige lose to Eva Marie's rollup.

edit: *I was going to say "AJ's only other finisher", but thinking about it, it really is just AJ's only other move. I can't think of anything else AJ does, period.

Back when she had full matches she'd do a running dropkick to someone who was sitting up.

Kinda sucks that they had to rush the match but they could do a whole bit about Momma's Boy

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Shoehead posted:

Back when she had full matches she'd do a running dropkick to someone who was sitting up.

Kinda sucks that they had to rush the match but they could do a whole bit about Momma's Boy
Just a reminder that they showed it on the pre-show which probably 60% of the people seeing the people watching the PPV had access to.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.
I'm posting this mother fucker everywhere cause I'm seriously proud of it, I think this is my best work.

Banjo
Jun 7, 2006

... I want my 9.99 back. :smith:

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

I gotta say most of the drama going into Brock/Cena was whether Brock would win or they would find some way to do the opposite of whatever would make sense, the John Cena Story. They've done Passion of the Cena 4-5 times, including once before with Brock, and I can't remember the last time a Cena feud helped someone's career.

Putting an absolute squash on as the main event of Summerslam with their top babyface was pretty gutsy.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

OneThousandMonkeys posted:

I gotta say most of the drama going into Brock/Cena was whether Brock would win or they would find some way to do the opposite of whatever would make sense, the John Cena Story. They've done Passion of the Cena 4-5 times, including once before with Brock, and I can't remember the last time a Cena feud helped someone's career.

Putting an absolute squash on as the main event of Summerslam with their top babyface was pretty gutsy.

Would you say it's Vader/Inoki levels of gutsy?

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.

Banjo posted:

... I want my 9.99 back. :smith:
Banjo is a lot funnier when Cena winz :smith:

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you
I quite liked summerslam thank god Brock won I actually thought Cena was going to rally and win the match like he always does, I also thought Paul Heyman at ring side shouting :v: "HE'S GONNA KILL HIM!" was really amusing.

I hope Brock continues to hold the titles until Wrestlemania.

Don't really understand the ending of Steph and Brie's match but I thought Stephanie did a good job in the ring considering she hasnt done anything like that in a while.

And Rusef winning is an awesome result as someone wrote on here earlier him turning the US championship into the Russian one would be great.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Luigi Thirty posted:

Would you say it's Vader/Inoki levels of gutsy?

No, although they could have gone the easy route and just had Brock flash-pin him with the first F-5 to make it look like a fluke. Instead they chose "John Cena, hero of the free peoples of wrestling, can't hang with Brock Lesnar." Also, Cena does a bunch of horrible-looking German bumps, to make Benoit/Austin seem tame.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
I liked the whole show way more than I thought I was going to, but here's some thoughts.

Ziggler/Miz: About time that Ziggler had some success. Miz is better when he gets to actually wrestle. To be honest I'm just waiting for someone to point out that his movies go direct to DVD.

Paige/AJ: Hey, Paige is more interesting when she gets to do some wrestling. It was a good match, despite the CM Punk chants, which just strikes me as disrespectful. I liked the finish, with Paige doing a lovely DDT. If the rest of the Divas (ugh) wrestled as well as these two do then it would be a hell of a lot more interesting. Sadly though will come the day when these two stop wrestling one another and we go back to weak looking moves and botchamania. LOVED how Paige sells the creepiness at the end. All it needed was a Tyler Breeze selfie.

Rusev/Swagger: I want to like this whole thing more than I do. But as a Brit it makes me bust out in hives. The jingoism feels so desperately 80s and honestly, when Rusev was celebrating I expected it to be interrupted by loving Real American. I'll consider it a great show of restraint that it didn't happen. One thing I really liked is that Rusev sells that bad ankle for a lot of the match, including modifying his finisher to do it. Even when he goes for the full one he sells that it's hurting him. It's a nice touch that could've easily just gone unnoticed.

Ambrose/Rollins: Match of the night for me, just on a purely entertaining note. To take something like a lumberjack match, which has never been all that great anyway, and pull something this fun out of it takes some talent. I loved this thing, right up until Kane, formerly taker of souls and now taker of victories, spoils it all. The only sad note was seeing all the talent outside the ring who didn't get to have matches tonight. Hey remember when Cesaro won that Andre the Giant thing? Good times.

Steph/Brie: It's a sad state of affairs that Steph is better than most of the Divas considering she hasn't actually been in a match since 2003. What really soured me is them trying to transfer some of that DB heat over to the woman named after a cheese. They just have to accept that you can't suddenly get over by osmosis. Stealing his chants and his loving signature move is a really lazy and desperate way to do it, and instead just reminds people that they'd rather see Daniel Bryan wrestle. They're not cheering her, they're literally cheering someone else. The only way that stealing that poo poo works is when HHH/Steph do it mockingly, because they're actually trying to turn it around on the crowd. Not use it to carry themselves.

And what's worse is that this feud is just going to carry on. I'd prefer it if it was sister against sister and just let Steph go and do something more interesting.

Jericho/Wyatt: This match was alright. The crowd was sort of so-so for it on the whole and it's hard to see where they're going with it other than just giving both men something to do. Of all the things I could think to do with Wyatt right now, this isn't one of them. I like that Jericho sold how crazy Wyatt was though, it makes a stark contrast to Cena and his photoshops. Now imagine how much more impressive that would've looked if it had come from a guy like Cena and they established Wyatt as a credible threat. At the moment he has a lot of work ahead of him to get back to where he was, but they need to change it up because that formula is getting real stale.

Reigns/Orton: Reigns isn't ready. Simple as that. I don't know if he'll get better, but I do appreciate that WWE seem to know that he's not quite ready yet. He could learn a lot from Orton, who's arguably one of the best guys wrestling right now, and his counters to Reign's big moves are what got the biggest reactions from the crowd. Reign's limited moveset is going to hurt him if he can't break out of that. But I have the feeling that at the moment they're still looking at him to be the next guy over Cena.

Cena/Lesner: I was dreading this match because I really thought that it was going to be a return to the status quo. It was even worse when King, after Paige won, said that it was a night for belts changing hands. Right then I thought the angle was to make you think you were going to get a Lesner win and then rob you of that. What I genuinely didn't expect was a squash match, which really wouldn't work as a main event if it wasn't for the fact that it's Cena getting squashed.

If they hadn't already done it during his feud with Wyatt, it would've been interesting to suddenly have Cena as the guy who's full of self doubt about his status and maybe now they'll do something interesting with him. The problem is that there's no bigger babyface in the company, at least not until DB returns so I don't know what they do going forward. I'm expecting a big long speech from Cena about how he just kept fighting dammit and for him to get over again. If, and that's a big if, the idea is for DB to return and win the belts back, I still have no idea what they do with Cena. They're in an interesting place going forward and for the first time in a while I can't quite see how things move forward for the main eventers.

Other notes:

gently caress off Hogan. "Let me tell you something Brother" shouldn't be a catchphrase. You're a poo poo wrestler and probably a worse human being.
The pimping of the network is a joke, but at least JBL/Cole/King seemed to acknowledge that with JBL again going off script about it.
It was a pretty stacked card, but how about getting a tag match in there.
I never want Mountain Dew and I'm not going to see Sin City.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.

DrVenkman posted:

I liked the whole show way more than I thought I was going to, but here's some thoughts.

Ziggler/Miz: About time that Ziggler had some success. Miz is better when he gets to actually wrestle. To be honest I'm just waiting for someone to point out that his movies go direct to DVD.

Paige/AJ: Hey, Paige is more interesting when she gets to do some wrestling. It was a good match, despite the CM Punk chants, which just strikes me as disrespectful. I liked the finish, with Paige doing a lovely DDT. If the rest of the Divas (ugh) wrestled as well as these two do then it would be a hell of a lot more interesting. Sadly though will come the day when these two stop wrestling one another and we go back to weak looking moves and botchamania. LOVED how Paige sells the creepiness at the end. All it needed was a Tyler Breeze selfie.

Rusev/Swagger: I want to like this whole thing more than I do. But as a Brit it makes me bust out in hives. The jingoism feels so desperately 80s and honestly, when Rusev was celebrating I expected it to be interrupted by loving Real American. I'll consider it a great show of restraint that it didn't happen. One thing I really liked is that Rusev sells that bad ankle for a lot of the match, including modifying his finisher to do it. Even when he goes for the full one he sells that it's hurting him. It's a nice touch that could've easily just gone unnoticed.

Ambrose/Rollins: Match of the night for me, just on a purely entertaining note. To take something like a lumberjack match, which has never been all that great anyway, and pull something this fun out of it takes some talent. I loved this thing, right up until Kane, formerly taker of souls and now taker of victories, spoils it all. The only sad note was seeing all the talent outside the ring who didn't get to have matches tonight. Hey remember when Cesaro won that Andre the Giant thing? Good times.

Steph/Brie: It's a sad state of affairs that Steph is better than most of the Divas considering she hasn't actually been in a match since 2003. What really soured me is them trying to transfer some of that DB heat over to the woman named after a cheese. They just have to accept that you can't suddenly get over by osmosis. Stealing his chants and his loving signature move is a really lazy and desperate way to do it, and instead just reminds people that they'd rather see Daniel Bryan wrestle. They're not cheering her, they're literally cheering someone else. The only way that stealing that poo poo works is when HHH/Steph do it mockingly, because they're actually trying to turn it around on the crowd. Not use it to carry themselves.

And what's worse is that this feud is just going to carry on. I'd prefer it if it was sister against sister and just let Steph go and do something more interesting.

Jericho/Wyatt: This match was alright. The crowd was sort of so-so for it on the whole and it's hard to see where they're going with it other than just giving both men something to do. Of all the things I could think to do with Wyatt right now, this isn't one of them. I like that Jericho sold how crazy Wyatt was though, it makes a stark contrast to Cena and his photoshops. Now imagine how much more impressive that would've looked if it had come from a guy like Cena and they established Wyatt as a credible threat. At the moment he has a lot of work ahead of him to get back to where he was, but they need to change it up because that formula is getting real stale.

Reigns/Orton: Reigns isn't ready. Simple as that. I don't know if he'll get better, but I do appreciate that WWE seem to know that he's not quite ready yet. He could learn a lot from Orton, who's arguably one of the best guys wrestling right now, and his counters to Reign's big moves are what got the biggest reactions from the crowd. Reign's limited moveset is going to hurt him if he can't break out of that. But I have the feeling that at the moment they're still looking at him to be the next guy over Cena.

Cena/Lesner: I was dreading this match because I really thought that it was going to be a return to the status quo. It was even worse when King, after Paige won, said that it was a night for belts changing hands. Right then I thought the angle was to make you think you were going to get a Lesner win and then rob you of that. What I genuinely didn't expect was a squash match, which really wouldn't work as a main event if it wasn't for the fact that it's Cena getting squashed.

If they hadn't already done it during his feud with Wyatt, it would've been interesting to suddenly have Cena as the guy who's full of self doubt about his status and maybe now they'll do something interesting with him. The problem is that there's no bigger babyface in the company, at least not until DB returns so I don't know what they do going forward. I'm expecting a big long speech from Cena about how he just kept fighting dammit and for him to get over again. If, and that's a big if, the idea is for DB to return and win the belts back, I still have no idea what they do with Cena. They're in an interesting place going forward and for the first time in a while I can't quite see how things move forward for the main eventers.

Other notes:

gently caress off Hogan. "Let me tell you something Brother" shouldn't be a catchphrase. You're a poo poo wrestler and probably a worse human being.
The pimping of the network is a joke, but at least JBL/Cole/King seemed to acknowledge that with JBL again going off script about it.
It was a pretty stacked card, but how about getting a tag match in there.
I never want Mountain Dew and I'm not going to see Sin City.
this is a post you don't wanna post, folks.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
So thanks for quoting the entirety of it just to say that.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

pressedbunny posted:

So thanks for quoting the entirety of it just to say that.
Here comes my e/n post in which I express my 'concerns' regarding SF4. Read my posts and validate my existence. Also, DOA4.

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

Everynight I wake up Screaming.
(and beating the dragon)

Rick posted:

Something like 90% of the comments on facebook are saying this PPV sucked (on WWE's official page where they asked if people liked the show or not).

This is why we cant have nice things and why facebook is poo poo

Tr33
May 26, 2007

Love is a tiny lion holding a donut!
seriously though, can we please stop posting these super long reviews of something we all just saw. Nobody gives a poo poo.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

Tr33 posted:

seriously though, can we please stop posting these super long reviews of something we all just saw. Nobody gives a poo poo.

Nope. Scroll past it. It literally takes less effort to do that than it did for you to make that post.

Tr33
May 26, 2007

DrVenkman posted:

Nope. Scroll past it. It literally takes less effort to do that than it did for you to make that post.

i wish youd take a lil less effort and not post

astrollinthepork
Sep 24, 2007

When you come at the king, you best not miss, snitch

HE KNOWS
Remember guys don't talk about your feelings about a PPV in a thread about that PPV.

god drat

Tr33
May 26, 2007

astrollinthepork posted:

Remember guys don't talk about your feelings about a PPV in a thread about that PPV.

god drat

feelings are fine. just learn to condense them into something readable.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
My feelings are that Brie isn't a very good wrestler and neither is Nikki, so they've hooked me, I need to see that trainwreck almost as much as I'd like to see an Eva Marie championship.

Paulocaust
Jan 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Tr33 posted:

feelings are fine. just learn to condense them into something readable.

Learn to read more you idiot crybaby dipshit.

Tr33
May 26, 2007

Paulocaust posted:

Learn to read more you idiot crybaby dipshit.

lol

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

Shima Honnou posted:

My feelings are that Brie isn't a very good wrestler and neither is Nikki, so they've hooked me, I need to see that trainwreck almost as much as I'd like to see an Eva Marie championship.
I'm honestly more invested in the Divas now than anything happening with the guys, and half of that is just to see what kind of absolute clusterfuck can come out of a Brie/Nikki match. Does Twin Magic™ work when they're going against each other? Can Brie swap out for Nikki to make Nikki eat her own pin? What horrific way will Lawler come up with to tell them apart in commentary? Imagine the promos.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Here's my review!

Cesaro vs RVD: dumb, Cesaro is dead RIP

Miz vs Ziggler: Ziggler being a champ is always good

Paige vs AJ Lee: I enjoyed it because the Brit won

Rollins vs Ambrose: ***** match of the evening

Jericho vs Wyatt:

Steph vs Brie: Steph is awesome and should wrestle more often

Orton vs Reigns: Randy Boreton. This match nearly made me fall asleep

Brock vs Cena: Fantastic and enjoyable from the very start

Overall a good PPV would recommend

birdlaw
Dec 25, 2006

Frankston posted:

Here's my review!

You forgot RUSSIA WINS, SUCK IT FOREVER USA

Tr33
May 26, 2007

Frankston posted:

Here's my review!

Cesaro vs RVD: dumb, Cesaro is dead RIP

Miz vs Ziggler: Ziggler being a champ is always good

Paige vs AJ Lee: I enjoyed it because the Brit won

Rollins vs Ambrose: ***** match of the evening

Jericho vs Wyatt:

Steph vs Brie: Steph is awesome and should wrestle more often

Orton vs Reigns: Randy Boreton. This match nearly made me fall asleep

Brock vs Cena: Fantastic and enjoyable from the very start

Overall a good PPV would recommend

could you expand on this a little bit?

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

birdlaw posted:

You forgot RUSSIA WINS, SUCK IT FOREVER USA

Oh yeah, that was great too!

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

If you aren't posting essay-sized writing about the ramifications of Summerslam then your post is not worth reading.

Including this one.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Steph should definitely not wrestle more, It was well hidden, but holy poo poo Stephanie was limited as hell.

It works every once in a while as a special event. But She would get exposed badly if she had to work matches regularly.

Her mobility makes Kevin Nash look like Daniel Bryan.

That said I did love the match, I was expecting the worst, but they wrestled the exact match that they needed to, to hide both of their deficiencies.

Plus Trips loving sold a Brie Bella Baseball slide like death in this the year of our lord 2014.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I don't think there's any reason to expect that Steph is going to wrestle regularly. The HHH schedule is probably her ceiling, and I don't think she'll even wrestle that much.

• Locked thread