Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
yea
blood
urine
vomit
View Results

• Locked thread
Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Hoping to see Chris Jericho, John Cena, Seth Rollins and AJ literally die in the ring tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

masato tatanka posted:

no i asked how to see it not read posts !!! ARGH!!!! :argh: :flame:

Here's a 5 minute video package http://youtu.be/9pgW_TipWhs

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

People are overreacting to the idea of him getting a potential future title run just like we all predicted would happen months ago (while at the same time saying we'd never turn on Roman look how cool and pretty he is and that spear :swoon: )

Basically we are a bunch of reactionaries who turn on anyone who looks like they might be getting more of a push than [current PSP darling*] and declare they were actually bad all along.

*Ambrose/Cesaro

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

I mean yeah he's not a technical master right now but it's not like this match is even in the top 3 most heavily advertised matches on the card. Giving him decent length PVP singles matches with good opponents to develop his ability is exactly what they should be doing with him regardless of future plans, so could we at least wait for the main event runs before we get all salty at that lazy fucker Roman and his overpushed Kevin Nash ability.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

oldpainless posted:

Hey guys here's hoping Brock Lesnar wins the match like everyone wants him to!

If not then

I wonder if we could get Brock vs. Batista :allears:

E: whoops, meant to edit that in.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

lets... do... thiS?

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Really glad Paige won, a loss would have killed her and I want to see this feud keep going

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

This feud sure is something :magical:

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

I loving love rusev' selling

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Applying for Russian citizenship right now

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Someone gif jerry and the dew

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Great show, not a bad match on the card. Nothing quite on the MOTY level of the main events of last year but kept me entertained for the whole 3 hours.

Also I loving love german suplexes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Would be kind of hard to make Steph look like the Sindel to H^3's Shao Khan

And Brock already took the ' you will die' taunts

• Locked thread