Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
yea
blood
urine
vomit
View Results

• Locked thread
MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Call Me Charlie posted:

Why would you renew? It's probably going to be blah until TLC in December.

WrestleMania delivered and we still got :effort: until Money In The Bank.

In theory they want to do hot shots for September and October to drive renewals. Then it's time to coast til the Rumble!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Gordong Dongbay posted:

Do you guys really not like Roman Reigns? I feel like Vince, I love that size and look. I honestly really do like Reigns though, I wish they would let him do a bit more. Ever since they came out with the Suberman punch for him it seems like all he gets to do is that and the spear.

I'm a fan.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

oatgan posted:

Reigns is cool and his poo poo looks good. I hope he keeps doing it but also does more cool stuff in the future as he continues to improve and develop

All of his poo poo except his gear. His gear is just poo poo.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

xNarUtoRKOrton420x posted:

Did you like the Shield gear? Or dislike his new slimmer almost super hero gear? Personally I think it's fine.

The Shield gear was great, the shrunken Matt Hardy pants are not.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

The_Rob posted:

You know even though it sucks that Rollins vs Dean is a lumberjack match. I believe that if any two dudes can make it work it's those two.

I'm guessing they'll use the lumberjacks for an insane top rope spot.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
That finishing sequence was really weird and dumb. Not necessarily who won, but just moves happening at random.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Jack Swagger is dead.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Professor Funk posted:

If you thought that match was good your brain is mush.

It was.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Reaverbot posted:

Well, that was a pretty decent RAW main event.

Wait.

I too can remember all of those Raw main events that feature someone kicking out of the RKO.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Roman did a lot of little things that show he's developing. He made sure to not just lay there and take offense, he'd show the crowd he was into it and sprinkle in a little offense during the heat. Orton did a great job but Reigns is coming along.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
That match also featured two guys working the crowd more than most WWE matches you'll see which was nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Black Is Black posted:

Can we start rating matches as parts that add up (or don't) to 9.99?

It's been done so sure!

• Locked thread