Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

fez is bad but phil fish is actually really good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

fez is bad but phil fish is actually really good

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
phil fish is still on twitter? he gotta walk away from the pc. he is dummmy

Dec 26, 2012

he needs to keep posting actually

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

does phil actually do anything anymore, aside from twitter

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

BKPR posted:

does phil actually do anything anymore, aside from twitter

meth

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
all of these are fukkin great~!
https://twitter.com/rockcock64/status/501458185195376640

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
rockcock64 is baller as heck

bhlaab
Feb 21, 2005

if only i could get an adult baby's take on the ferguson sitch

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Rock Cook 64 and the other guys from uhh whatever that thing is called are insanely fucktarded, IMO.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
are you the terraria guy because who else thinks that

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I hate most of the same games they do but for different reasons and their fucktards.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

bhlaab posted:

if only i could get an adult baby's take on the ferguson sitch

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

'the core gameplay' is stupid loving garbage op.

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Neurolimal posted:

rockcock64 is baller as heck

he's a retard

Dec 26, 2012

well uh

i guess he got what he wanted

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
i aim to please

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

what's the point of being such a pointlessly angry unpleasant retard all the time.

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp
Look at loving Phil Fish! LOOK! Look at what happened to him! We all remember Phil Fish in sad, reverential tones, as he were an allegory of How Not To Handle The Internet. Poor Phil, we say. He meant well but he lost his cool. He let the internet bring out his naughty, bad side. The side that spoke what he actually thought and felt. Look what the internet did to him! Now he’s a gibbering bearded recluse used as a cautionary tale in two-bit backwater indie game developer blogs. If only Phil had kept his mouth shut, we say. If only Phil hadn’t fed the trolls, we intone. If only.

If only.

gently caress that! Phil Fish, you loving told them what you thought. You told them how you felt. You told them the actual score. What was actually going on. The internet however decided it didn’t want to hear it, because the internet is mob and the wisdom of crowds is inversely proportional to the square if its size. But deep down we all know, really, that Phil Fish was right. He said what we were all thinking. He said what we want to say. But you can’t do that. It’s taboo. It’s censored! Not allowed.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
phil fish is openly homophobic

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Liquid Penguins posted:

phil fish is openly homophobic

So...?

Soral
May 30, 2009

the imp zone is supportive of gay gamers (gaymers) and this is a safe place for gays, homos, dykes, queers, and fags like me

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

conceitedguy posted:

he's a retard

he deserves a pulitzer for his hard hitting gamer journalism

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i don't know if phil fish is good or bad or w/e but i think it's weird how much people seem to care about him. he's just an indie dev, right? why does anything he says matter to you

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
phil fish?

phil FISHING for attention is what I call him lmbo

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006

Liquid Penguins posted:

all you need to know about fez (it's poo poo)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8Ifue2xGFY

i watched all these videos

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

sharrrk posted:

i don't know if phil fish is good or bad or w/e but i think it's weird how much people seem to care about him. he's just an indie dev, right? why does anything he says matter to you

Youve seen the evidence in this very thread, with your own eyes. Phil Fish has spoken out against gamers - against GAMES. He should, nay, MUST, be viciously tortured with high-quality burns and sick insults from the safety of our Imp Stronghold.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

sharrrk posted:

yes i agree

well, bye

bhlaab
Feb 21, 2005

when i first saw this i thought it was a joke. like a tongue in cheek "oh youre talking about x when there's starving kids in africa!!"

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
please do not be mean to phil fish some people cannot handle it when you are

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
Phil Fish is bad and dumb,
Fez is average,
Disasterpeace is awesome, the music is the only great thing about the game.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Soral posted:

the imp zone is supportive of gay gamers (gaymers) and this is a safe place for gays, homos, dykes, queers, and fags like me
sounds pretty gay but i have no problem with butt stuff, i'll try anything once

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Has he read notch's tweets? Dude should already know how he feels about the people of Ferguson.

Dec 26, 2012

lol

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Look I don't know if phil fish is a homophobe but one thing's for sure his game is gay as hell

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef
I had fun playing Fez (not saying it was a great game, I just had fun is all) and have derived even greater enjoyment from Phil Fish's numerous public meltdowns. A sequel would have been even more win, is what I'm saying basically, and that we will be deprived of more meltdowns around Fez 2 is one of the greatest injustices of this budding century.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

SpaceAceJase posted:

Look I don't know if phil fish is a homophobe but one thing's for sure his game is gay as hell

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lol, so self aware. I bet the idiots who are butthurt about him and his opinions think this is for real. Lmfao.

• Locked thread