Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Party Next Door posted:

It does. Short fat and black is no way to go through American life. If you were serious about helping me, you help me find a girl in the Tampa area to take out and romance.

For the love of god someone get this man a date.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Party Next Door posted:

It does. Short fat and black is no way to go through American life. If you were serious about helping me, you help me find a girl in the Tampa area to take out and romance.

You shouldn't be dating anyone right now as you are. Maybe in a couple years you can worry about ladies.

joxxuh
May 20, 2011
Why come everybody is jumping on the op for suggesting he might experience racism and not for example all the other bullshit he's posted about?

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

joxxuh posted:

Why come everybody is jumping on the op for suggesting he might experience racism and not for example all the other bullshit he's posted about?

*is unemployed alcoholic anime/video game enthusiast and manlet who dropped out of cop school to smoke weed and pursue underaged girls, and is lying to his meal ticket parents about all of it*

Its gotta be a race thing, I'm sure of it. I would be rolling in vaginas if it weren't for loving Florida!! :arghfist::whatup:

GAPO
Apr 24, 2014

by Ralp

Party Next Door posted:

Fat is definitely something you can control. So there's help with one of your problems.

Future Mrs Booger
Jan 18, 2012
It ain't about the size of the dick on your body. It's about the size of the dick on your heart. Your heart-dick is a baby carrot, OP. And people see through that poo poo. Getting a lady isn't going to solve your problems because you will still be you, problems and all.

The best analogy is The Wizard of Oz. One of the best movies ever made. The whole story is basically life. There will be all sorts of twists and turns, bullshit and horseshit, but at the end of it all, its loving beautiful.

I'd say for you, pussy is what you want the Wizard to just give you. But it doesn't work like that. Scarecrow, Tin Man, and the Lion all had to show themselves first that they had their poo poo together. Scarecrow had the best ideas, Tin Man was a sensitive man who cared wholeheartedly about his friends, and Lion was always in the danger ready to save their asses no matter how scared he was. They already had the brains, heart, and courage. The Wizard was just there to validate what was already true.

If the Wizard had been in Munchkinland, and just gave the trinkets away there, they wouldn't have meant a drat thing. Scarecrow, Tin Man, and Lion all wouldn't have believed him because there was nothing to back it up. What came first was each of them displaying the traits they wanted - which each of them already possessed - only then did the Wizard recognize it. The Lion's medal didn't have +strength. You don't get medals in order to have courage. You get medals when you show you got it.

Get your poo poo together. Get a job. Tell your parents you dropped out. Start paying them back. Life sucks because you are letting it suck. Sure, bad poo poo happens and people are assholes. Those are universal constants. But neither of those mean just give up and hope that life comes knocking at your door. It doesn't. The right people in your life won't care if you are black, short, or have a small dick. If someone does, sever. They aren't right for your life. Don't stick with them for one extra day. Just say, "Go gently caress yourself," and walk away. For the people that truly count, they will only care what is in your heart.

You gotta follow your own yellow brick road, figure out what you are made of, then go from there.

Cichlid the Loach
Oct 22, 2006

Brave heart, Doctor.

Party Next Door posted:

They strut around in their boy shorts shaking their rear end for all the white boys in the yard, but as soon as I take a peek they start to cover up and walk faster. I am not a rapist.

Viewing women's bodies as some kind of commodity that is being unfairly distributed is part of the mindset of a rapist hth

4th Asclepiadean
Feb 18, 2012

joxxuh posted:

OP is suggesting that he experiences racism because girls on online dating get really mad when they meet him in real life, and he turns out not to be the white guy in his profile picture.

It does not take a genius to figure out the difference between this and actually experiencing racism.

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
It's like the black version of Romeo Rose.

Ironic, considering how racist Romeo Rose is.

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

OldMemes posted:

It's like the black version of Romeo Rose.

I was literally just thinking this

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line

4 The Cause posted:

That's always been my problem. Trying to conform to other people. My parents, my cousin, my lovers, and everyone but 4TC. I'm just gonna ride the lease out, and tell them when I move back home. They have more than enough money, and this is not any kind of set back for them. The only thing im worried about now, is confessing my feelings for a girl I met while living here.

lol your parents are going to get fed up with your talentless lazy adult rear end and kick you out eventually you dimwit. Stop skipping classes. (but also don't become a cop, christ you would be the worst)

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Jon pops "cousin" posted a selfie one time in i think it was the thread with all the zerg fluid sexual marketplace poo poo in it. He was pretty average looking if I remember.

Anyone save it?

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
Work on not being fat. Then you can be just short and black, like Sammy Davis Jr. I'm pretty sure he got laid...

Lowly
Aug 13, 2009

Party Next Door posted:

This is the lowest form of posting.

You don't know me. I would never tell you how a white woman should feel, so please don't tell me how a black man should feel. I face sexual racism from white women every single day. They strut around in their boy shorts shaking their rear end for all the white boys in the yard, but as soon as I take a peek they start to cover up and walk faster. I am not a rapist. I am not an animal. I am a black MAN!

Do you ever try to date black women, or is it only sexual racism when white women do it to you?

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

PT6A posted:

Work on not being fat. Then you can be just short and black, like Sammy Davis Jr. I'm pretty sure he got laid...

He wasn't even IN the rat pack and he was a NEGROE.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

a cop posted:

For the love of god someone get this man a date.

Romeo Rose is single.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Lowly posted:

Do you ever try to date black women, or is it only sexual racism when white women do it to you?

It's not his fault. The media has conditioned him to only find white women (and the occasional Asian woman) attractive.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
Guys quit making fun of the OP, he's ruined his dreams of someday having a dog and a fence :(

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

paco650 posted:

He wasn't even IN the rat pack and he was a NEGROE.

The avatar really makes this post, I have to say.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Party Next Door just PMed me to say posted:

Please tell lowly that I have dated and had sex with black women. And yes most white women are RACIST, which is why I am against feminisum.

Amen, brother.

PT6A posted:

The avatar really makes this post, I have to say.

Thx u forum's poster PT6A

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Party Next Door PMed me again because he wanted it posted:

Thank you. And if anyone still cares, I have found a job at a place called Geo Care. I work with sexual deviants, and my boss said if I last six months, the company will sponsor my way into the corrections academy and I could become a certified corrections officer in the state of Florida.

I, for one, care about Geo Care and want to know why they are hiring all these sexual deviants. Best lucks on becoming an Officer of Peace in this, our great state of Florida USA.

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010

paco650 posted:

I, for one, care about Geo Care and want to know why they are hiring all these sexual deviants. Best lucks on becoming an Officer of Peace in this, our great state of Florida USA.

Dear Jehovah,

If you existed, I would humbly entreat you to intercede and prevent Jon Pop from becoming a guard at a Florida women's prison, thank you.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Nap Ghost
Police Academy? New thread direction. I'm Sgt. Tackleberry.

"Drop that stereo before I blow your goddamn nuts off, rear end in a top hat."

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Hey E/N, Just re-iterating my promise that if I ever see Jon Pop in person in Tampa, I will punch him in the face.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Gatts posted:

Police Academy? New thread direction. I'm Sgt. Tackleberry.

"Drop that stereo before I blow your goddamn nuts off, rear end in a top hat."

I believe you mean "Drop that stereo before I blow your gosh darn knees off, egg roll"

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line

paco650 posted:

tell the cowardly gently caress up to post himself if you aren't full of poo poo

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

JawKnee posted:

tell the cowardly gently caress up to post himself if you aren't full of poo poo

no

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

I can think of one former very large former Florida Corrections Officer who gets it in all the time, OP.

4 The Cause
Aug 10, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 696 days!

paco650 posted:

The residents are sexual deviants, not the staff. And does anyone here have any experience with a polygraph? I am thinking about the future and I will have to take a polygraph eventually if I want to become a certified officer. I know they can't arrest me, but know that I know what kind of questions they ask, it could turn into a very hostile and embarrassing situation. Should I just stay in the private sector? Or is their a way to pass the polygraph?

Cichlid the Loach
Oct 22, 2006

Brave heart, Doctor.

4 The Cause posted:

Or is their a way to pass the polygraph?

Tell the truth?

posh spaz
Jul 25, 2014
Time machine?

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
What are you trying to hide OP?

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

4 The Cause posted:

The residents are sexual deviants, not the staff. And does anyone here have any experience with a polygraph? I am thinking about the future and I will have to take a polygraph eventually if I want to become a certified officer. I know they can't arrest me, but know that I know what kind of questions they ask, it could turn into a very hostile and embarrassing situation. Should I just stay in the private sector? Or is their a way to pass the polygraph?

Keep telling yourself this old mantra:

It's not a lie if you believe it.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

4 The Cause posted:

Polygraphs are not conclusive. They can't prove poo poo.

SybilVimes
Oct 29, 2011

Cichlid the Loach posted:

Tell the truth?

Isn't he a compulsive liar?

That could make things tricky I guess.

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

OP needs to harden the gently caress up.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

black op there's plenty of white women you can fap to online until you find a live one.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
Xanax or any benzo really will calm you enough to help pass a poly. Unless they drug test too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
The op is clearly insane and this thread doesn't really serve a purpose since he's just going to be probated every time he posts until he gets the mental help he needs.

• Locked thread